BY SEBASTIAN

Molds, volumizes and helps you shape hair into a variety of styles. Ideal for thick, layered hair Use on dry or damp hair blow-dry with cold air to increase volume. blow-dry with hot air for head-hugging shapes. see more...

Kaylee H.
Burton, MI
Sebastian molding mud is a wonderful product for both men and woman. The product offers a medium flexible hold with little shine. It's moveable for all day wear.
Tania S.
I love this product. I use it with my two year old son. He has wavy, fine hair. I just need a little bit to make lot of fun amazing hairstyles on him. It has a matte finish and almost no smell. I love it
Alison M.
Glenolden, PA
This product works great on my thicker hair. It helps to style my hair and keep the style all day.
Roni Y.
Yreka, CA
Great for my husbands hair. doesn't build up or leave hair crunch and gross. highly recommend this
Justine U.
I got this for my bf and he had to use a lot of it to get results the bottle disappeared so quickly!
Brandy G.
I didn't like the consistency of this product. I could have used something that was lighter.