BY SEBASTIAN

Light Conditioner glides through hair leaving hair infused with nourishing conditioners while building body movement and lift. Promotes ease of blow-dry and healthy radiant shine. Recommended for fine chemically treated hair. Color safe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
I used this after I fell asleep with bleach in my hair 😁!!! (I know😫) as one of my treatments to get it back to normal and It worked wonders!
Lizzette S.
I love using this after I get my hair done! It's great and my hair stays really soft! I have wavy hair and it helps to hydrate my waves.
Terry M.
Fayetteville, NC
This conditioner is so good! This leaves your hair soft I use it every time I was my hair looks like I just came out of the salon!!
Susannah B.
Love this conditioner as it works on my fine hair. It leaves my hair silky soft and works well as a detangler too. I like that it doesn't weight my hair down or leave it greasy either. My hair tends to be on the dry side and I fell like it moisturizes it pretty well.