SEBASTIAN by Sebastian: LAMINATES DETANGLING MILK LEAVE IN CONDITIONER WITH SHINE 8.5 OZ uploaded by Ez C.

BY SEBASTIAN

Katryna V.
Omaha
This product always keeps my hair feeling healthy! It is easy to apply and super effective! It definitely met my expectations and it made my hair smell great!
Would definitely recommend!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Love it it doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it greasy it smells great and sprays well to get a fine spray on all my hair
Yasmine R.
san jose, CA
Great product ! I love it so much !
I have thick long straight hair
And it works wonders
I would recomend to anyone !
ūü•Ä
I really like Sebastian products. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It's amazing, you won't regret it.
Eldy S.
Chicago
You can never restore your died end and it weights your hair down and it greasy at the end of your day
Shelby W.
Birmingham, AL
I have very thick hair that tangles very easily. And this product keeps my hair tangle free and smooth.
Vanity S.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product on my natural hair after wash. helps detangle my hair and leave my hair very soft.
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
My daughter uses this. Her hair is really damaged and she swears this has improved her hair overall
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Bom esse produto e maravilhoso
Deixa os cabelo macio , e sedosos
Um ótimo condicionador..
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
Love this detangler. It smells very fresh and does a great job and detangling
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Will this leave my hair greasy? All things that say shine make me worry
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Is this good for frizzy hair?
Jessica B.
How long does this product leave your hair moisturized for?
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
How well does this product work ? Im look for a detangler that doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or weighed down...
Lauren W.
How does this product compare to Its A 10? I'm looking for something that has detangling benefits and doesn't make my hair greasy!