SEBASTIAN by Sebastian: LAMINATES DETANGLING MILK LEAVE IN CONDITIONER WITH SHINE 8.5 OZ uploaded by Ez C.

BY SEBASTIAN

đź’śCarol J.
La Puente , CA
I use at least 3x a week works so good and smells so good it does remove all my knots, it’s price point is fair for this product best for hydration and damage repair, would continue to buy .
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
I use this on myself and my daughter. She has impossibly tangly hair for a 3 year old! This is decently priced for how often I need to purchase it. I've always loved Sebastian products. They do not dissappoint. I am easily able to comb through my hair, and my daughter's after using this. It does have a heavy scent, but not an offensive one for those who are sensitive.
Jennifer L.
Recommend a leave in to all of my clients especially blonde and color treated. Makes a huge difference for combing while wet and helps to restore even if your not using a masque in the shower. Like this best when used with the whole line not only by itself.
Kerina H.
I love Sebastian products. My grandmother got me hooked on them a few years back and now I can't stop using them! My hair is never conditioned enough after I shower so this is my go to leave in conditioner that keeps my hair healthy and happy.
Allie P.
This product is one of my ride or dies! It leaves my hair feeling soft and health! I am always dying my hair and changing it up so it's dry!!! But this product keeps it looking healthy and shiny! It messes amazingggg too!
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
You really can't go wrong with Sebastian products. They're not the cheapest but honestly worth it. This makes my hair silky and smooth, and I have pretty dry coarse hair that has been highlighted and lightened a lot.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I'm always bringing this around.. I actually have hair extensions so throughout the day I noticed that my hair extensions would tangle.. So after trying this I fell in love! It does exactly what it says and I haven't seen any product build up issues!
Anahi G.
Garland, TX
One of my favorite detangling conditioners. My hair is wavy and after I shower my hair is hard to un-tangle. This products gets it done quick and leaves my hair soft and smooth.
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
After I dyed my hair this made my hair still look healthy and shiny I love this so much and it's a good value for the price ! Love the scent also I love love this product ladies get yourself this ! I recommend this
Alexa A.
Manitowoc, WI
This stuff is AMAZING! Ever since I started dying my hair I am prone to super tangly hair and it damages my hair so much when I try to brush them out. Since using this I have had no trouble getting tangles out with ease! It's a win win!
Mallory R.
Whitesburg, GA
Will this leave my hair greasy? All things that say shine make me worry
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Is this good for frizzy hair?
Jessica B.
How long does this product leave your hair moisturized for?
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
How well does this product work ? Im look for a detangler that doesn't leave my hair feeling gross or weighed down...
Lauren W.
How does this product compare to Its A 10? I'm looking for something that has detangling benefits and doesn't make my hair greasy!