BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench Shampoo is for hair in need of serious moisture! This is a shampoo for dehydrated hair in need of refueling! Offering moisture to hair that is quenched for thirst. This product is safe for your color treated hair as well! see more...

Christen G.
Denton, TX
Love the smell and how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel! I can definitely tell a huge difference between drug store shampoo and ones like Drench. My hair looks and feels so nice after I use Drench!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this shampoo! I've repurchased it a few times now and I have nothing bad to say about it! It smells really good! It keeps my color treated blonde hair soft and bouncy! I dont have as much breakage as I used to have with drug store brand shampoos!
Kelly S.
I love this shampoo. You can really feel the difference in your hair in about a week. It smells so good too, almost addicting. I have light, straight hair and it keeps my ends from breaking. It really makes my hair feel healthy.
Halie M.
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have EVER used! The formula is very thick and extremely moisturizing. As someone who has course curly hair I can honestly say I noticed a difference from one use. It is a bit pricy but I feel like it is completely worth it.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love Sebastian products, they are not praised enough like they need to be. Spread the word ladies, this stuff works great. Great smell , great texture, non greasy. Absolutely love.
Rosanna K.
I love this Sebastian Drench line. It works so well and leaves your hair feeling great. All my clients really like it as well. Works good on any hair type.
Ashley P.
This is such a great shampoo. It lathers really good but doesn't feel like it's stripping my hair. My hair feels soft, clean, and not weighed down.
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
Love this! My stylist gave it to me to use while on vacation to help with the salt water damage, but I loved it so much I use it all the time now!
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
In my opinion these shampoos are overrated, I feel that they're about average and nothing special. Overpriced, and I wouldn't recommend to others
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Me fascinan los productos de Sebastián son muy buenos y efectivos todos, no he utilizado este shamppo pero seguro es bueno jeje
zeel z.