BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench shampoo's intense nourishment formula rehydrates dry, frizzy and chemically treated hair. This moisturizing shampoo is color safe and will give a silky body and bouncy look. Sebastian Drench Shampoo Size: 33.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, bis aminopropyl dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, edta, citric acid, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed silk, simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba), oryza sativa bran oil (rice) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kala M.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live and swear by this shampoo. It is AMAZING at protecting my colored hair and shaping it into something that’s no longer damaged, lacking shine, or uncleanly. I love Sebastian’s line so much and it has helped me out a lot.
Adriana M.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells after I wash with this! I used in combination with Drench conditioner and sometimes I use the Penetrait hair mask which leaves my hair feeling so healthy and silky! I've always had an oily scalp so I need to was my hair frequently. I have noticed my hair is a little less oily when I use these products.
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from the salon I go to.Definitely worth picking up to nourish your hair!
It smells great and does a great job!
Works great my super dry hair ends!
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is so good. It’s not fruity or musky. It just smells clean. I love the way it lathers easy and it really does leave my color treated dry hair feel more moisturized than it probably is. It was recommended by my stylist and it’s definitely been in my rotation!
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die shampoo. I use about a little over a quarter size for my first shampoo and on my second shampoo I use less than that. It smells so good and paired with the conditioner it makes my hair feel so soft.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very hard water and have searched high and low for a shampoo that can keep my hair soft and moisturized and still lather up with my mineral rich water. This shampoo is great. It smells nice without having a heavy scent. And it works!
Rachel C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and conditioner!  I color and have balayage on my hair so it gets pretty dry on the ends.  It helps moisturize my hair but not weigh it down since it's fine.  I love the scent but it's not overwhelming.  I'm very happy with both of them!
Karina H.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing ! We used these in beauty school on all of your clients. I use it on myself all the time, I use a lot of heat and a lot of dyed. A little pricey but worth it.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I’ve used this for years and have yet to find anything better. It doesn’t leave build up or residue and smells amazing. It’s a thick shampoo that lathers well.
Maddie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is awesome and really cleans my hair nicely. My hair stays fresh for a long time with this product, and I definitely recommend it!