BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian Drench Conditioner 8.4 fl oz see more...

Megan M.
I just looked at my last several reviews, and they're all about moisturizing. I didn't plan to do that, but I suppose that, although I love snow, the severe cold in Pennsylvania (and much of the country) this fall and winter has made a lot of us want to get clean, cozy, and think seriously about moisturizing every part of our bodies, hair included. Sebastian's™ "Professional Drench™" Conditioner lives up to its name. I would not recommend it for those with fine or thin hair, but it takes hair in already good or distressed shape and revitalizes it beautifully. It has a pleasant scent. I rub through all of my hair, concentrating the bulk on my ends. Hydrolyzed silk, jojoba seed oil, and rice bran oil are just some of the ingredients which work quickly to repair any hair distress, calm frizzy strands, and temporarily mend split ends. I love when I use this, as I use a lot of different brands, but tend to stay mainly with Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner" and their "Triple Renewal Weightless Conditioner." Like the Neutrogena formulas, this does not weigh hair down. After use, hair is especially silky, glossy, bouncy, sweet-smelling, voluminous, and ready to flaunt!
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
SEBASTIAN Professional Drench Conditioner
I'm in love , this conditioner work very well in my hair .
This conditioner is super hidratant provide intensive nourishment to dry or frizzy hair. I high recommend.
Courtney C.
Finleyville, PA
Fantastic shampoo great addition to the shampoo..very expensive actually costing more than the shampoo but worth it if you regularly buy nicer hair products..very moisturizing.
Sara M.
Trenton, Ontario
This Product really caught my eye! I'm gunna see if I can find this product. I think you should make the bottle more eye catching:)