BY SEBASTIAN

Remoldable Matte Texturizer Handicraft Style 2 Helps Restyle Texture 3 Touchable Matte-Finish Hold Raw modeling clay, to provide strong definition and change the texture of your hair. Creates a dry, matte look and feel with flexible hold. see more...

Cecily S.
Cecily S.
Orinda, CA
I find this makes my hair pretty oily - it adds texture, but I use a tiny amount and it will weigh down my hair and make it look greasy not matte at all. I like that it adds some texture to my hair but not all that oil!
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are going for a razor look it have a bob this is pretty much the product for you. It is easy to get your hairs that piece looks and also able to mold of and place it where you want. This I think is a good value.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff.. I use it when I grab my hair up or do any kind of up do and does a good job holding all the flyways without making the hair super hard.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I use this for my short spikey hair styles. this ads great texture to the hair that will last.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
Newburyport, MA
Love the texture and the smell of this product. I use it a lot when I do a slicked back kind of hair do or pony tail.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Pretty good stuff. I like that it's matte so it doesn't make my hair look all greasy. Just a tiny bit goes a long way and helps me achieve that piecey look.
Sylvie M.
Sylvie M.
Hearst , AK
Great for styling the hair and doesn't look greasy or shiny. Love this product on my short hair