BY SEBASTIAN

Aanal V.
Aanal V.
Yorktown, VA
My husband and I use it occasionally but it's a great product in general. It holds the hair well and doesn't flake like other pomades we have tried in the past,
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
If you are looking for the sleek soft look this product is for you. I love this to style my hair for work. I like seeking it back and putting it in a ponytail. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! Keep that in mind when applying. I recommend this product.
Madisen R.
Madisen R.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Toledo, OH
Use this to style my sons hair. He hates when his hair is hard and sticky, and this product leaves it touchable but with great all day hold!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Fresno, CA
My son has long hair. I put this on his hair after he wakes in the morning for school. Works great
Angelin m.
Angelin m.
My sister recently shaved the half of her head, before that it was about a fringe lengthy mess and she would use this to smooth it out and it would look amazing even though it looked a mess any other time. i would recommend this product to others.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Belleville
I loved this practice I use a dime full in my hair after straightening it to control the static with out weighing down my hair and making it look or feel greasy
Amazing.Leaves curls defined in a natural way,smells delicious,the size is comftable. I've been using this product for a while and I really love it for my curls.