BY SEBASTIAN

It is a lightweight texturizing spray that doubles the body of fine or thin hair. Panthenol and Soy Proteins combine to optimally condition and moisturize hair. Color safe. see more...

Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair. So this works for me. It also doesn't leave it that frizzy which is great.
Julie T.
This hair spray is amazing. A little goes a long way, I don't need to use much of it and it keeps my hair looking fresh and in place!!
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
This hairspray is best for not making your hair feel hard. I feel that other hair sprays are hard to build up whereas this one is not.
Brandi R.
Rockwell city , IA
Love the hairspray! Holds all day and doesn't feel heavy. Plus, I love the smell :) would recommend to others
Loren H.
A great hairspray! I have very thick hair and when I use this product on my curls it stays all day!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hair spray ever. It has an amazingly strong hold but still manages to be touchable somehow.
Laurie-May Q.
I love everything by Sebastian. I love this hairspray because it adds so much body to your hair without being heavy.