BY SEBASTIAN #87 in Bath Products

Sebastian invented 2, an original recipe of 2 parts moisture & 1 part protein, to give the hair what it needs-deeps intensive hydration, combined with the power of a protein pack. Normal / damaged hair feels conditioned, silky, moisturized & healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
A friend gave me this to me as a gift and it couldn't of came at a better time for me. I had just recently bleached my hair blonde and my ends were fried. This treatment really saved my long hair for the scissors. it made it feel smooth and silky again. You can find it at drugstore along with target and ulta. It is kinda expensive though.
Navid R.
Lompoc, CA
Love this product it has literally saved my hair from so much of heating tools I use it makes it feel soft and not drying on my tips it's my go to to deep condition hair treatment
Jessica R.
The bomb.com, I honestly can say try this product. It will not let you down. I really enjoy using it, my hair is always soft and smells very good. No more dryness or dullness
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
I was using this product because I had damaged ends from coloring my hair so much. This product just made my hair VERY soft and almost greasy. I wouldn't recommend
Mariah l.
Palmdale, CA
not a fan of the 2-1 but this one actually does the job i have a lot of hair and using this product i usually buy just buy conditioner because my hair is thick but i love this works wonders.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Dustin H.
Such a high quality product! I love how smooth and silky it makes my hair feel and look! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Jesenia V.
This is amazing I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love these products. Leaves hair so soft and yet still styles just as I want it to. True ingredients show forth
Pamela m.
Willard, OH
Uso Sebastián desde muy niña, al igual que mi mamá y mis hermanas, este producto es sumamente bueno ,👌👌