Sebamed Q10 Firming Body Lotion, 6.8 fl oz

by Sebamed

Age Defense Dermo-Active Botanic Ingredient Complex 1 Helps Replenish Lipids Improves Elasticity 4 Helps Soothe, Nourish Protect 3 With Shea Butter, Argan Oil Barley Grain Wax No Parabens For Skin Types Dermatologically Tested Co-enzyme Q10 is an important catalyst which activates cellular metabolism of oxygen. Its production in the skin decreases noticeably from the age of 30. Dermo-Active is an innovative botanic ingredient complex, to nourish and help protect the skin. It combines the natural strength of: Barley Grain Wax: Contains a high concentration of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids plus vitamins plus vitamins to soothe sensitive skin and give it the care it needs. 2 Argan Oil: Contains a high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids and anti-oxidant vitamins to help support natural protective functions of the skin against destructive fre

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed Q10 Firming Body Lotion, 6.8 fl oz!
Tamara C.
tbilisi
Sebamed Q10 Firming Body Lotion, 6.8 fl oz uploaded by Tamara C.
Sebamed Improves elasticity Increases hydration for a better moisture balance Rapidly and completely absorbed for smooth and supple skin
Khatia M.
newark
This product helps my skin to be flexible and do not atretch anymore. But it doesnt help cellulites
Ninia G.
New Castle, DE
Sebamed Q10 Firming Body lotion is one of the must have item. It must have massaged soft way on the skin and massage lightly until it all sinks in. It moisturizes body skin and makes it silky.
Anamaria K.
Tbilisi
didn’t work for me, it had a weird smell and left my skin very feeling very tight, also had a oily residue
Nouran Y.
Nice lotion. It has a good texture and doesn’t feel sticky. It doesn’t stand up too well to the horribly dry winters of here, so I mix it with Vaseline sometimes.
Erika V.
Horizon City, TX
I use this lotion mainly on my neck and chest. I noticed my skin starting to age there after I lost weight. This lotion leaves that area soft and supple.

Looking for your answer?