Sebamed moisturizing lotion

by Sebamed

All Sebamed products are "soap free" and suitable for individuals even with the most sensitive skin. Sebamed is recommended by dermatologists in over 85 countries and is supported by over 150 clinical studies

Which stores carry this?
Sebamed moisturizing lotion What do you guys think about this body lotion?
Start your review of Sebamed moisturizing lotion!
Kristine B.
Newark, DE
I won’t say that this is the best lotion I’ve ever tried, but it is quite normal. I’ve been using for two months now. The price is affordable, but honestly I’m not going to buy it again.
Anfal M.
Sebamed moisturizing lotion uploaded by Anfal M.
I use them for my elbows , knees and any other dry area, it smoothes and relieves rough+ dry skin , I would buy it again
Bea T.
One of my trusted brands. This moisturizing lotion does the job. Moisturizes my skin pretty good. Easily absorbed and it isnt sticky.
lika J.
Wilmington, DE
It is very good for dry and normal skin. Also i have red spots and and it calms my skin. Face looks very nice, it can stay fresh for a whole day. I love this product, sebamed is my one of favourate skin care product. I use sebamed products for years and so setisfied.
Mariam T.
Sebamed moisturizing lotion uploaded by Mariam T.
this product is great way for brightening our body!! love it🥰 Best of. Nourishing body milk🤩
Maria L.
This lotion is probably the only lotion that has worked well with my skin. It has made my skin very soft and smooth compared to the other lotions that I’ve previously used. I would highly recommend this to everyone who opts for a softer and gradient looking skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natifa L.
il y a 2 ans
Sebamed moisturizing lotion What do you guys think about this body lotion?
Yashna S. il y a 2 ans
Could you tag the product? I’m unable to see the image.