Sebamed Moisturizing Cream for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ana S.Sebamed Moisturizing Cream for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Maham N.

BY SEBAMED

Quality through research Ideal for healthy skin Mild & Ultra-Hydrating With Vitamin E Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic sebamed pH 5.5 -- The Science Behind Healthy Skin  Dermatologist Recommended Developed by dermatologists, this rich, nourishing moisturizer is suitable for the most sensitive of skins.  Non-greasy and quickly absorbed, it deeply hydrates for noticeably softer, healthier skin.  Fortified with soothing vitamin E to naturally guard against free radicals which can cause premature aging. sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of healthy skin.  This is essential in maintaining your skin s natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress.  Any other pH level, such as found in soap may leave you skin open to break-down and deterioration.  Discover wh see more...

• I have oily, acne prone skin but get dry areas on my face so I need...1 Answers
  • Does it have any smell and if it does. Does it smell good 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Laila M.
Laila M.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best face creams I have ever used! I love the smell, although it is a bit strong, and I use it in the morning and right after I wash my face at night. I have super dry and eczema prone skin and this is such a godsend! Would highly recommend.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Was very moisturizing but a little too thick for my combination skin. Very rich lotion feel so would be great for dry skin or in winter. I will use it more when I am extra dry. Smell a little hospital like.
Maham N.
Maham N.
I love this product because it really hydrates and softens my skin! It is a definite must have
sylvia n.
sylvia n.
This cream makes my skin feel like a baby's butt . It also doesn't make my skin flare up and i have very sensitive skin. I absolutely love it!!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
I gave 4 star only because I have just started using sebamed products. The cream is very good, it is leaving very nice feeling on the face. I use it also before I put my makeup, in the morning. The skin stays soft all day.
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
Does it have any smell and if it does. Does it smell good
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have oily, acne prone skin but get dry areas on my face so I need a hydrating moisturizer that isn't greasy. Thoughts on this one? I love other sebamed products