Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSebamed
Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin

Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin

by Sebamed

Naturally soothes & moisturizes. hypoallergenic. non-comedogenic. with chamomile extract & allantoin. same pH as healthy skin - 5.5. no parabens. dermatologist recommended Dermatologist developed, this nourishing, non-irritating formula is suitable for the most sensitive of skins. Rapidly absorbed and non-greasy, it restores your skin s moisture balance, providing natural protection from the elements. Enriched with chamomile extract and allatoin to soothe and moisturize. Regular use tones the natural elasticity of your skin for a mo.

Can I use this as a facial moisturizer? Literally my skin only can tolerate using Sebamed's products and in my country the brand doesn't sell any facial moisturizers.
Is this safe for someone who has NUMMULAR ECZEMA? Is this fragrance-free?
Start your review of Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
Here is another seba med product I use daily, found it at Costco. I love it, I have sensitive skin so it's perfect for me. in reviews
Esther Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Esther Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
No scent. I used it for my new tattoo whenever I lost my billy jealousy tattoo products. One pump would cover my half sleeve- came on streaky. Did not absorb right away but I like that for the tattoo & dryness for my skin.
Madison D.
Augusta, GA
Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Madison D.
Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Madison D.
I think this product is perfect for hydrating skin and I feel as though my body soaks the moisture right up! The bottle itself is not my most favorite packaging and reminds me more of a sunscreen. But I think that’s because I usually prefer lotions that pump out of the containers instead of squeeze!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sarah R.
I bought this at costco a few weeks ago. it works really well. I have really dry skin and this stuff works really well for me. its a little pricey but well worth it.
Jordan P.
Corvallis, OR
The sebamed body lotion is wonderful for my dry sensitive skin. I have used this product for over 8 years and couldn’t imagine switching to any other product line. I’m hooked on it.
Rohini S.
Seattle , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing!!!! I practically bathe my self in it before going to bed. It’s hydrating and super soft to the skin. Maintains a ph balance as well
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
My skin is so dry to where my feet crack and bleed . I hadn’t seen my skin not cracked since before i can remember WITHIN ONE WEEK my feet are not cracked and do not hurt or bleed . I swear by this product
Amy I.
Raleigh, NC
I get hives from my cat so I decided to try this stuff out. Literally one use and hives were gone. Plus my skin is so buttery soft now. My boyfriend was like "wow you have such nice skin" A little goes a long way!!!
Karley F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I samples this at costco and i loved it instantly. it didn't make me feel greasy and it absorbed super quick. my hand still felt soft even after washing my hands multiple time. its a bit pricey but totally worth it. i just cant find it in costco anymore. so upsetting.
Paulina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I do like this as it is great for really sensitive skin like mine. My only real problem is that I don't like the smell. I know that to be non allergenic it shouldn't have perfume but surely theres a way of making it smell nicer.