Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sarah M.Sebamed Moisturizing Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Whitney A.

BY SEBAMED

Naturally soothes & moisturizes. hypoallergenic. non-comedogenic. with chamomile extract & allantoin. same pH as healthy skin - 5.5. no parabens. dermatologist recommended Dermatologist developed, this nourishing, non-irritating formula is suitable for the most sensitive of skins. Rapidly absorbed and non-greasy, it restores your skin s moisture balance, providing natural protection from the elements. Enriched with chamomile extract and allatoin to soothe and moisturize. Regular use tones the natural elasticity of your skin for a mo. see more...

• Is this safe for someone who has NUMMULAR ECZEMA? Is this fragran...2 Answers
  • Is this safe for an eczema-prone skin?3 Answers
  • Is this sage for an eczema prone skin?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
This lotion was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it has saved my skin. Sebamed is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and has a pH level that is the same as healthy skin insuring that your skin is not irritated. It's perfect for my very sensitive and prone to breaking out skin. As an added bonus, it is not greasy and sinks into the skin immediately.
Amy I.
I get hives from my cat so I decided to try this stuff out. Literally one use and hives were gone. Plus my skin is so buttery soft now. My boyfriend was like "wow you have such nice skin" A little goes a long way!!!
Karley F.
I samples this at costco and i loved it instantly. it didn't make me feel greasy and it absorbed super quick. my hand still felt soft even after washing my hands multiple time. its a bit pricey but totally worth it. i just cant find it in costco anymore. so upsetting.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I bought this at costco a few weeks ago. it works really well. I have really dry skin and this stuff works really well for me. its a little pricey but well worth it.
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I do like this as it is great for really sensitive skin like mine. My only real problem is that I don't like the smell. I know that to be non allergenic it shouldn't have perfume but surely theres a way of making it smell nicer.
Paulina A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Here is another seba med product I use daily, found it at Costco. I love it, I have sensitive skin so it's perfect for me.
Reeha H.
dubai
this is so gentle and mild on my skin and love the liquid while it glides so easily and moisturizes well. it is one of my fav drug store products that always is with me when i am in harsh weather conditions. i also love their creams and baby lotions. go for it! highly affordable!
Charlotte B.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
A great alternative for people who have extremely sensitive skin without losing out on the benefits that come along with regular high street brands.
Whitney A.
Is this safe for an eczema-prone skin?
Whitney A.
Is this sage for an eczema prone skin?
Whitney A.
Is this safe for someone who has NUMMULAR ECZEMA? Is this fragrance-free?