Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Mercedes T.

BY SEBAMED

Quality through research Ideal for healthy skin. 100% soap & alkali-free. Mild Hydrating Cleanser. Hypoallergenic. Non-Comedogenic. with Pentavitin®, Vitamins & Allantoin. Same pH as healthy skin -- 5.5. Dermatologist Recommended. Recommended For: Superior face and body cleansing. Noticeably healthier, smoother skin. see more...

• How is this with combo/oily skin? I find things for oily ...4 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "This product is awesome for sensitive skin and worth the price. I absolutely LOVE it. I have battle skin issues for years and have finally found a product that lives up to its claims. I have dry skin that is extremely sensitive to a lot of soap products, so much so that I get contact dermatitis just from hand soap. My dermatologist had told me only to use specific Dove or Neutrogena products, but even while using them they too seemed to dry my skin out. While perusing the shelves at a drug store I came across Seba Med. What stuck out to me was the fact that it is PH balanced to healthy skins acidity level, has no parabens, no “soap”, and no Alkali (harsh soluble salts that are often found house hold cleaners). It addition that this product is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic . It is unlike other soap that are on the market in the fact that is more of a wash than soap. This product does not foam up very much like traditional soaps, but that is a good thing because the ingredients that are in traditional soaps to make them lather is what dries out skin and causes irritation. Despite that being said Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash cleans skin very well. Before I used Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash I used Dove’s sensitive skin body wash. After showering with Dove my skin always seemed to feel kind of gummy or an odd oily sticky feeling that I did not like. Seda Med does not leave my skin feeling gross at all but it does leave my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I found it best to use this product with a shower poof or luffa. I have been using this product for about two months now and noticed that my skin is not irritated anymore and a lot of the redness has gone away. " in 7 reviews
  • "One of my top favorite brands, the cleanser and the shampoos are both gentle and work well. It really helped calm my skin down from irritation, especially the scalp. Really helped me reduce breakouts. I wish it were more widely available. I would recommend this to everyone. " in 5 reviews
Looly A.
Riyadh
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 33.8 fl oz more...
Product looked promising because I was leaning towards soap with ph of 5.5 but it was drying for me and didn't do anything to remedy existing pimples and peeling skin. But it didn't create new pimples that were noticeable. Would only be using for body till it finishes
Audrey L.
Not that great. It doesn't really work that well, but it's soap so how can I really criticize it too much?
Susanne A.
Astoria, NY
This is a really good body wash but i just am not crazy about the scent. i do like how you can use it as a face wash if you are in a rush and i like the pump style for quick use.
Ragan P.
Wakeeney, KS
I like that it helps clear my skin and keep it clean.. But I just really am not fond of the way it smells....
Breanna j.
Waco
I like that you can use this on both your body and face. The smell is pretty mild. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't cause it to be irritated or dry. I got a sample of Sebamed in one of my subscription boxes and I liked it so much that I bought a full size! I would definitely recommend!
carmen w.
Durham
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 13.5 fl oz more...
I love how this product makes my skin feel. It feels soft and doesn't dry my skin out like soaps do. It has a fresh clean smell to it but it's not too strong.
Liseth S.
United States
Es muy buena para nosotras/os que nos encanta tener un rostro delicado y suave con esto tendrá los resultados en pocos días, y también lo puedes usar después de retirar te el maquillaje y es recomendable lavar el rostro antes de dormir así que usa esto.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 13.5 fl oz, Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 33.8 fl oz, Other more...
I got this in my ipsy bag. It worked well. The sample wasn’t big enough to get too much of a clear indication of how well it was going to perform but it smelled good and made my skin feel soft.
desertrose B.
Jakarta
It's perfect. Doesn't cause dryness on my sensitive face and skin. Normally I bought it in supermarket or drug store. It smells just right. A bit pricey. repurchase? yes
Emily S.
I decided to use this in replacement of my Cerave moisturizing cleanser and it's working well! The only drawback is the smell - it has a medicinal, kind of hospital soap smell. It's gentle on the skin and I use it on both my face and body.
Tamara K.
How is this with combo/oily skin? I find things for oily skin are too drying for my skin. I've been using Shea Moisture African Black Soap and I love it. But I think my skin is getting used to it since I've been using it for years. I want to try something new to switch it up.