Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Mercedes T.

BY SEBAMED

Quality through research Ideal for healthy skin. 100% soap & alkali-free. Mild Hydrating Cleanser. Hypoallergenic. Non-Comedogenic. with Pentavitin®, Vitamins & Allantoin. Same pH as healthy skin -- 5.5. Dermatologist Recommended. Recommended For: Superior face and body cleansing. Noticeably healthier, smoother skin. see more...

• How is this with combo/oily skin? I find things for oily ...4 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "This product is awesome for sensitive skin and worth the price. I absolutely LOVE it. I have battle skin issues for years and have finally found a product that lives up to its claims. I have dry skin that is extremely sensitive to a lot of soap products, so much so that I get contact dermatitis just from hand soap. My dermatologist had told me only to use specific Dove or Neutrogena products, but even while using them they too seemed to dry my skin out. While perusing the shelves at a drug store I came across Seba Med. What stuck out to me was the fact that it is PH balanced to healthy skins acidity level, has no parabens, no “soap”, and no Alkali (harsh soluble salts that are often found house hold cleaners). It addition that this product is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic . It is unlike other soap that are on the market in the fact that is more of a wash than soap. This product does not foam up very much like traditional soaps, but that is a good thing because the ingredients that are in traditional soaps to make them lather is what dries out skin and causes irritation. Despite that being said Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash cleans skin very well. Before I used Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash I used Dove’s sensitive skin body wash. After showering with Dove my skin always seemed to feel kind of gummy or an odd oily sticky feeling that I did not like. Seda Med does not leave my skin feeling gross at all but it does leave my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I found it best to use this product with a shower poof or luffa. I have been using this product for about two months now and noticed that my skin is not irritated anymore and a lot of the redness has gone away. " in 7 reviews
  • "One of my top favorite brands, the cleanser and the shampoos are both gentle and work well. It really helped calm my skin down from irritation, especially the scalp. Really helped me reduce breakouts. I wish it were more widely available. I would recommend this to everyone. " in 5 reviews
Felicia L.
Seymour
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 13.5 fl oz, Other more...
I got a sample of this face & body wash in my July 2018 Ipsy bag and I am so glad that I did! I used the whole bottle within two weeks and actually ended up buying a big bottle from Amazon. I am very hesitant about washing my face with anything other than water because it goes one of two ways: 1) the product causes me to break out or 2) it dries my skin out. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this and didn't have either of those issues. The opposite actually. It makes my skin so soft and I've actually noticed a reduction in blemishes on my face. Also, it smells so good-very much like soap, without the harshness.
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 33.8 fl oz more...
Since I have dealt with excellent for the past 10 years this is the only stuff that really works for my skin. I pick this stuff up from Costco. It's very cost effective. It smells like rose water and chamomile. I recommend this to anyone suffering from skin diseases.
Kelsey A.
This is a really good face wash. I use it when I need a simple wash and when I need to remove my makeup. It works better with a washcloth or some sort of textured cloth, but using your hands is fine too. I bought it on sale at CVS, but i believe it's available at most drug stores.
Lolita G.
Review for: Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 13.5 fl oz more...
Wow this is definitely a game changer for me! It’s been hard for me to find a good cleanser for after I wash my face with my original face wash. It is pretty affordable and you can find it online on their website. I have yet to see it in a store.
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Amazing! Keep in mind, everyone reacts to skin care products differently! In my case, it worked wonders. I use to have acne on my forehead, but this helped me get rid of it! I am so happy with this product!
Kristina L.

Emily S.
I decided to use this in replacement of my Cerave moisturizing cleanser and it's working well! The only drawback is the smell - it has a medicinal, kind of hospital soap smell. It's gentle on the skin and I use it on both my face and body.
Hodelia H.
Loveland, CO
First face wash I actually use! I usually like easy, I never remember beauty routines. This wash cleans all over, not just your face! I wish it had some scent, but not having a scent is probably the reason it's so gentle on your skin. It does dry me out though, so get the face cream as well.
Katelyn L.
Spring, TX
Really enjoying this product. It's soapy enough that it feels like it's effectively cleansing, but doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I like using it on my face on those super oily or heavy makeup days. My eczema has also been more in check lately, and I don't mind the smell at all; besides, whatever fragrance that lingers fades quickly since it balances out your skins pH. My fiancé prefers that over a heavy fragrance. I also like the pump to prevent over use! It's really lasting! I'll buy it again. Worth the $$
Samantha K.
Santee, CA
Absolutely worth every penny. I always have a hard time finding a good face wash. I have combination skin so sometimes I'm dry, sometimes oily. After about ten days of using it, my skins actually looks amazing. It comes in a huge bottle too that can double as body wash. You can't beat this price. This will be the last face wash I'll every buy.
Tamara K.
How is this with combo/oily skin? I find things for oily skin are too drying for my skin. I've been using Shea Moisture African Black Soap and I love it. But I think my skin is getting used to it since I've been using it for years. I want to try something new to switch it up.