Kristina L.
This product is awesome for sensitive skin and worth the price. I absolutely LOVE it. I have battle skin issues for years and have finally found a product that lives up to its claims. I have dry skin that is extremely sensitive to a lot of soap products, so much so that I get contact dermatitis just from hand soap. My dermatologist had told me only to use specific Dove or Neutrogena products, but even while using them they too seemed to dry my skin out.

While perusing the shelves at a drug store I came across Seba Med. What stuck out to me was the fact that it is PH balanced to healthy skins acidity level, has no parabens, no “soap”, and no Alkali (harsh soluble salts that are often found house hold cleaners). It addition that this product is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic .

It is unlike other soap that are on the market in the fact that is more of a wash than soap. This product does not foam up very much like traditional soaps, but that is a good thing because the ingredients that are in traditional soaps to make them lather is what dries out skin and causes irritation. Despite that being said Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash cleans skin very well. Before I used Seda Med’s Liquid face and body wash I used Dove’s sensitive skin body wash. After showering with Dove my skin always seemed to feel kind of gummy or an odd oily sticky feeling that I did not like. Seda Med does not leave my skin feeling gross at all but it does leave my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I found it best to use this product with a shower poof or luffa. I have been using this product for about two months now and noticed that my skin is not irritated anymore and a lot of the redness has gone away.