Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin

by Sebamed

Quality through research Ideal for healthy skin Deeply Moisturizing Naturally Fortifies Nails Rapidly Absorbed, Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic With Vitamin B5, Allantoin & Keratin Same pH as healthy skin -- 5.5 Dermatologist Recommended Recommended For: Long lasting hour moisturization Maintaining natural nail strength Noticeably healthier, smoother skin Maintaining skin s natural barrier Developed by dermatologists, this mild, deep-moisturization formula relieves dry, chapped hands and naturally maintains the strength of nails against breakage.  Non-greasy and rapidly absorbed, it is enriched with allantoin and vitamin B5 to support your skin s natural health, while keratin helps promote natural firmness and elasticity. sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of healthy skin.  This is

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin!
Maria K.
Purchased at: Amazon
It's a very good cream for dry chapped hands. Its thick but not sticky or greasy, you only need a small amount to see a difference. Recommended!
Angie B.
Issaquah, WA
I was given a tube of Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for sensitive skin by a friend of mine. My friend had been a nurse & she was impressed at the fact she could tell it was on her hands 3-4 hand washings after application. The first thing I noticed about the lotion is that it is a medium-weight lotion, which has a scent not unlike Dial's yellow anti-bacterial bar soap (not my fave). I agree it seems to stay on longer than most lotions, but almost feels like my hands are coated with something (teflon?). It isn't a greasy or oily lotion, though when I think of "balm", I think of my Grandma's Bag Balm or other thick substances. This isn't that thick, in my humble opinion. All in all, this isn't my favorite lotion ever, but it's not near the bottom of the list either. To each their own.
Tania V.
Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Tania V.
Purchased at: Costco
This stuff is the nest...especially if you don’t like a sticky and heavy hand cream. Last a few washes and it’s a great price. Also if you have sensitive skin this stuff will work great with no irritation. Buy from the Costco roadshow for the best deal
Nata A.
New Castle, DE
Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Nata A.
This cream is amazing! especially if you don’t like heavy and sticky hand cream. Last a few washes and it’s a great price. If you have sensitive skin this will work great with no irritation but if you have very dry skin probably you need more moisture and different kind of cream. Recommend this one✨
Raluca T.
San Diego , CA
Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Raluca T.
I recently discovered this line at Costco during one of their Roadshows. I purchased a set with the cleanser, moisturizer, body cream and hand cream. I love all of them. I like the fact that it addresses all sorts of skin issues and it's developed by dermatologists.
Grace K.
Anchorage, AK
I love the idea of this product but it didn't work as well as I hoped. It's totally great if your hands need moisturizer and you hate the feeling of oily, greasy skin after because this stuff is so light and absorbs incredibly quickly. It's nice for cuticles because it doesn't sit on top and actually gets absorbed but I have to admit I wanted more from the product.
Ketevan S.
Wilmington, DE
Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ketevan S.
A very good cream for dry hands. The nails made me stronger and my hands became softer. I like it.
mariam G.
new castle
Love this product.. have really brittle nails and the cuticles starts peeling every now and then... this is the only product which helped me.. I apply this when am going to bed....its absolutely non greasy.. absorbs in no time leaving my hand moisturized... I always carry one in my bag and one next to my bed.Have been using this almost since 1 year and this is my 3rd tube. Will definitely buy again n again.
Natia I.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Natia I.
this cream is good. after washing hands, I always use this hand cream. it smoothes hands quickly and smells good.
Shaimaa A.
Saudi Arabia
I've been using this balm for 2 months now so I think I can give an honest review. It absorbs quickly and it actually has a fluid formula more than a creamy formula. For the moisture, I actually didn't see much. It moisturizes as long as I am using it regularly but once I stop using it one day, my hands lose its moisture again. Son I think it is not the best. There are plenty of hand creams out there that are better.

Looking for your answer?