Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Raluca T.Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Meghan C.

BY SEBAMED

Quality through research Ideal for healthy skin Deeply Moisturizing Naturally Fortifies Nails Rapidly Absorbed, Non-Greasy Hypoallergenic With Vitamin B5, Allantoin & Keratin Same pH as healthy skin -- 5.5 Dermatologist Recommended Recommended For: Long lasting hour moisturization Maintaining natural nail strength Noticeably healthier, smoother skin Maintaining skin s natural barrier Developed by dermatologists, this mild, deep-moisturization formula relieves dry, chapped hands and naturally maintains the strength of nails against breakage.  Non-greasy and rapidly absorbed, it is enriched with allantoin and vitamin B5 to support your skin s natural health, while keratin helps promote natural firmness and elasticity. sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of healthy skin.  This is see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace K.
Anchorage
I love the idea of this product but it didn't work as well as I hoped. It's totally great if your hands need moisturizer and you hate the feeling of oily, greasy skin after because this stuff is so light and absorbs incredibly quickly. It's nice for cuticles because it doesn't sit on top and actually gets absorbed but I have to admit I wanted more from the product.
Raluca T.
San Diego , CA
I recently discovered this line at Costco during one of their Roadshows. I purchased a set with the cleanser, moisturizer, body cream and hand cream. I love all of them. I like the fact that it addresses all sorts of skin issues and it's developed by dermatologists.
Angie B.
Issaquah, WA
I was given a tube of Sebamed Hand & Nail Balm for sensitive skin by a friend of mine. My friend had been a nurse & she was impressed at the fact she could tell it was on her hands 3-4 hand washings after application.

The first thing I noticed about the lotion is that it is a medium-weight lotion, which has a scent not unlike Dial's yellow anti-bacterial bar soap (not my fave). I agree it seems to stay on longer than most lotions, but almost feels like my hands are coated with something (teflon?). It isn't a greasy or oily lotion, though when I think of "balm", I think of my Grandma's Bag Balm or other thick substances. This isn't that thick, in my humble opinion.

All in all, this isn't my favorite lotion ever, but it's not near the bottom of the list either. To each their own.
Shaimaa A.
Saudi Arabia
I've been using this balm for 2 months now so I think I can give an honest review. It absorbs quickly and it actually has a fluid formula more than a creamy formula. For the moisture, I actually didn't see much. It moisturizes as long as I am using it regularly but once I stop using it one day, my hands lose its moisture again. Son I think it is not the best. There are plenty of hand creams out there that are better.