Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSebamed
Fragrance Free Gentle Hydrating Lotion

Sebamed Fragrance Free Gentle Hydrating Lotion

by Sebamed

Sebamed gentle hydrating lotion naturally calms sensitive and dry skin to relieve tension and irritation. Improves elasticity with botanical Phytostearol, shea butter, and vitamin E. Use daily to restore your skin's moisture balance, providing natural protection from the elements. Sebamed gently hydrating lotion is recommended for normal to dry skin as well as problematic skin conditions including: aging skin, allergies, atopic dermatitis, burns, chemotherapy, damaged skin, dehydrated skin, diabetic skin, post-op care, psoriasis, scars, xerosis. Clinically tested for efficacy and skin tolerance : Phytostearol soothe the skin and lock in hydration, gluten free, paraben free, no mineral oils, no silicone oils and no dyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed Fragrance Free Gentle Hydrating Lotion!
katorri C.
Conyers
Sebamed Fragrance Free Gentle Hydrating Lotion uploaded by katorri C.
This lotion is amazing and my kids love it too. It’s free of a the silicones, dyes, and minerals. The price could improve just a little better.
Carmen L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sebamed Fragrance Free Gentle Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Carmen L.
Purchased at: Costco
I really enjoy using this lotion. It provides a good level of moisture without remaining sticky/tacky as other heavy moisturisers. It is super gentle and is scent free. It also has no mineral oils which can cause skin reactions so it’s great for sensitive skin.
Elexis P.
I love the concept of this lotion. It has more moisture than the regular version but it's not enough during the winter when I'm extra dry. My favor way to use this is to heal tattoos. It absorbs so fast and controls itching so its perfect for when I get new ink. It's also great when I want to wear a lotion than doesn't alter or over power the perfume I'm going to wear for the day.

Looking for your answer?