Sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash, 6.8 fl oz uploaded by elina m.

BY SEBAMED

Ideal pH for Feminine Hygienebr pH 3.8 for Microflora Balance 100% Soap Alkali-free 5 Mild Organic Based Cleanser 6 High Skin Tolerance 7 With Soothing Bisabolol Aloe Vera 8 Dermatologist Recommended Nearly 100% Biodegradable Cruelty Free No Parabens Dermatologist developed, this organically-based wash supports the natural balance of female intimate micro flora to help protect against infections and odor formation. Gentle enough for daily use, this non-irritating formula naturally soothes and moisturizes with bisabolol and aloe vera. During child-bearing years, the sensitive mucous linings of the outer genital area is naturally at a pH of 3.8. This acidic environment helps protect against harmful microorganisms. The sebamed Feminine Intimate Wash is formulated to the same pH balance of 3.8 to naturally support the normal skin carrier functions of this delicate see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paulina A.
Love! Love! Love! I found this product recently in Costco, now I can't live without it. A little goes along way. Love the smell and makes you feel so fresh and so clean. Must check it out. All seba med products are amazing
Jennifer L.
Oceanside, NY
I just bought this and I have very sensitive skin , this stuff works so great , it’s very moisturizing and it makes the skin very soft and smooth :)
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this. Wonderful scent and very fresh. love how it leaves me feeling fresh and clean even hours after washing.
SUNENA C.
dubai, dubai
I am a mommy of 13yrs old beautiful doll,i knw when adolescent comes body goes with lot of changes so did happen with my girl..i always trusted sebamed..it has been my favourite since my kids were small..was very happy to see something for her which will help her in long run...this was my best investment of the year on my daughter health.
yassi h.
Dubai, Dubai
I feel like this is a product that all women should have, because it amazing firstly for hygiene & remaining clean especially during your menstrual cycle. Other than that it leaves your skin feeling smooth.
elina m.
[product:sebamed-feminine-intimate-wash,-6.8-fl-oz] got this as sample one of my beauty boxes ! I will purchase this product as I loved !
Muniba S.
The best one available in the market. It's so gentle. Love it. A delightful buy. It's helpful in reducing itchiness.
Sajidah A.
Khamis mushayat, Aseer
I like this intimate wash, it has no smell, and has a good ph for this area, i use it twice per week
Very happy with it
Nene O.
I Love and still use it currently. It does not irritate like some other brands i have used.