BY SEBAMED

All Sebamed products are "soap free" and suitable for individuals even with the most sensitive skin. Sebamed is recommended by dermatologists in over 85 countries and is supported by over 150 clinical studies see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natia M.
Tbilisi
I have tried this shampoo, as I am washing my hair every day and needed to find something, which wouldn't damage my hair with everyday using and wouldn't make it dry. this is one my favorite shampoo. It helps me to have my hair clean and beautiful every day. Thank you for that.
Ana Z.
New Castle, DE
I do mot like this brand. Every product I tried, gave me the different results. This productwas not suitable for my oily hair and getting moreoily after washing. I will neveruse the products from this brand