Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar, 3.5 oz uploaded by Ana S.

BY SEBAMED

For Acne Prone Skin Helps Combat: Pimples 4 Blackheads 6 Skin Impurities Helps to gently deep cleanse pores. Valuable amino acids and important vitamins help to moisturize the skin. Compatible to the skin s own pH value of 5.5, it stabilizes the natural protective acid layer of the skin, providing biological protection against acne bacteria, thus effectively preventing new pimples. see more...

Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
It is my second cleansing bar from sebamed. I have tried first the bar for sensitive skin, but this one feels much more better on my skin and leaves a very clean feeling on the face.
Indijski O.
Belgrade, Zemun
It's fantastic!This is one of my favorite SKIN CARE products.I've finally found skin care product that actualy show some progress on my skin! I am still young and I have very sensitive skin.I have used some skin products that have irritaded my skin. But finally; I found this one.So here is one of my best skin care product that I highely recommend You!