Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Hend B.Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Chelsea D.

Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel, 1.69 fl oz

For Acne Prone Skin Free From Oils Emulsifiers 2 Active Natural Moisturizers 1 With Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Provitamin B5 6 Same pH as Healthy Skin - 5.5 5 No Parabens 4 Dermatologically Tested The Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel is free from perfume, oils and emulsifiers. It is the ideal dermatological basic care for skin prone to pimples, blackheads and skin impurities. Its rich moisturizing formula consists of the following ingredients for gentle care of acne prone skin: Hyaluronic Acid Aloe Vera: Provides rich moisture for your skin 1 Provitamin B5: Supports skin s natural regeneration 4 Allantoin: For smooth, supple skin 3 pH 5.5, the Ideal pH of Healthy Skin: Supports the natural barrier function of the skin s protective layer Correct and regular skin care promote healthy skin. Sebamed Clear Face is your partner to support your skin s natural barri see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Every single moisturizer I use makes my face break out.. until I found this! I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks and it’s perfect! It hasn’t made me break out and it’s safe for my sensitive skin. I have dry skin and it hydrates it enough. I recommend this if moisturizer makes you break out!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Just started using this and wow.... I am impressed. It feels very fresh on the skin and the ingredients are made to not cause acne from irritation. I officially am in love with this. You don't have to use very much either.... It spreads well.
Joanna T.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this gel as a moisturizer because I read a review online that claimed it balances it out your skin's PH levels. I found that after using this, my skin was much less likely to break out. I've been using it in combination with salicylic acid, and glycolic acid, which has helped tremendously overall. If you're having a hard time finding a good moisturizer because you have sensitive skin, I would give this a try!
Juliana M.
Best moisturizer I have ever used! I recently learned that I breakout from fatty alcohols in most moisturizers, so I have been on the hunt for a new product. This moisturizer is INCREDIBLE. My face has never been softer and more hydrated! It has not contributed to any breakouts. I really cannot recommend this highly enough, especially to someone who reacts poorly to fatty alcohols.
Hend B.
Zagazig, Cairo, Egypt
Love this cream. It really makes my skin look good and fresh. I love it's formula it's a light gel. My skin absurbe it well. It's my favorite choice for acne specially in hot summer days when my skin is oily. It's not colored and very good base for my makeup.
Chelsea D.
wakefield, west yorkshire
I have been using this gel for a while now. It leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed whilst leveling out your PH levels. This prevents breakouts of acne and blackheads. I would 100% recommend this product as I have not had any break outs since using it.