Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersSebamed
Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml

Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml

by Sebamed

With the patented active ingredient and mild formula, the Sebamed Clear Face Active Cleansing Foam removes excessive sebum and dirt particles without drying the skin. Adjusted to the skin's natural pH value of 5.5, the cleansing foam helps to strengthen the natural barrier function of skin.

Is this the same as Sebamed‘s Clear Face Teenage Cleansing Liquid? I have realllyy oily skin. Sometimes an hour or two after washing, my face gets shiny again. Does this help with maintaining the freshness of my face and the oiliness overall? Do you feel clean after using it? Cos I don’t like how gentle cleansers like cerave or cetaphil make me feel.
Is this foam better than the cleansing gel ?
Start your review of Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I wouldn't reccomend this! I have bought it over 2weeks ago and it didn't change anything on my face. I was very dissapointed with this brend but i am using sebamed's soup to clear my face. Its ok,actually.
Ana S.
Palo Alto, CA
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by Ana S.
The foam is a little bit uncomfortable to use and you also need to leave it for 5 minutes. I liked the cleansing bar much more than the foam.
Nino N.
I think it helps to reduce inflammations, however it dehydrates and dries out skin too much. I do not like that you have to leave it for 5 minutes and moreover the formula (foam) is not okay with me. Packaging was ordinary. I think Sebamed should more moisturizing formulas for acne-prone skin.
Anastasya P.
I began using this a year ago and it worked wonders. While I was using it it cleared up my redness, the oiliness of my skin, and any occasional acne. I didn't enjoy having to let it sit for 3-5 minutes, but obviously that's part of its effectiveness. The reason for the three stars is that after my pregnancy the product no longer does anything for me. So disappointing. I will no longer be purchasing the product.
Siobhean M.
Poulton, Lancashire
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by Siobhean M.
Effectively cleans makeup and clears pores. Existing spots quickly heal and I get less breakouts while using it.
marriam O.
Wilmington, DE
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by marriam O.
I absolutely love this product from the very first day of using. I apply it in the morning and at night. Its texture is super gentle and soft. This foam works well for oily, acne-prone skin. It removes oil from the skin but doesn't leave it too dry. Affordable and high-quality 💜💜💜
Dea P.
Tetovo
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by Dea P.
Sebamed is one of my favorite skin care brands because all of their products are non comedogenic and they are formed with such nice ingredients. I have been using this face wash for a year for my problematic skin, and it has helped a lot. This cleanser effectively penetrates the pores for a mild-deep pore cleansing. It protects against skin barrier damage during cleansing, which leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. It also has a pH of 5.5 which is great for skin as it protects the natural barrier of the skin. The price is budget friendly. I recommend this product.
Eve P.
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by Eve P.
I have been using this face foam wash for a couple of years now and I absolutely love it. I have very oily skin and this just really refreshes me. It does not strip away all the moisture. I have had no allergic reactions.
Mari K.
wilmingtone
Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam - 150ml uploaded by Mari K.
The best foam cleaners ever had. I use it evry day, not irritating my skin. It helped me with oil control and acne. my skin now is not so oily, as it was. It's not drying my skin after use. It is antibacterial and prevents whitehads. when it will be done, I will buy it again and again and again. love this product. Sebamed
endi P.
Wilmington, DE
i love this product. itperfect pormula cleans oil from face and dont dry skin. using it every morning and night it have a good result💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...