BY SEBAMED

The Science Behind Healthy Skin Every sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of exactly 5.5 - precisely the pH of healthy skin. This is essential in maintaining your skin's natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress. Any other pH level, such as found in soap may leave your skin open to break-down and deterioration. Discover what 150 clinical studies have already shown -- pH 5.5 is vital for healthy skin. Sebamed skin care: The extremely mild, soap-free product line with the same pH as your sensitive skin. Nearly 100% Biodegradable. Cruelty Free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Kielce
One star had to be taken out because of the price. It's a little pricey for my budget but I got this as a present.
These are great for guests, because these are hypoallergenic products.
My husband liked the hair & body shampoo, which reduced his dandruff problem.
The formula is very gentle and it doesn't bite the wounds.
Chiara P.
Olbia
After 5 years of having acne prone skin, I can clearly say that I've tried everything to help my skin get better but a lot of products just didn't work or others would irritate my skin, which is not that sensible!
I've been using sebamed for 4 months now and I really like it! It clears up the skin very well, it can be used to refresh your face/body, to remove makeup (it works wonderfully), to just clean your skin!
It's for sensible skin and it helps prevent dehydration and it helps to control the sebum too.
Highly recommended!