by Sebamed

Brand from Germany: Sebamed. The moisturizing complex prevents dryness, enhancing the barrier function against noxious substances and soothing baby s tender skin Consolidates the resistance of baby s delicate skin With the pH value of 5.5 Baby sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle Free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan Product features: Effective hydration prevents dryness Panthenol and lipid compound protect against irritation around the mouth from saliva Vitamin E safeguards against harmful environmental influences Non-occlusive Rich in Panthenol and Allantoin to soothe and regenerate irritated skin Easy to apply and readily absorbed Oil-in-water emulsion Pack Size - 50ml

Where i can buy this ?
Does this cream work against a toddlers chapped lips/ rash around mouth from drool, etc.?
Start your review of Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml!
Maia A.
Gießen, Hessen
Das Produkt erfüllt vollkommen meine Erwartungen. Nach langer suche endlich eine Pflegecreme die meinem Kind hilft den Ausschlag unter Kontrolle zu bekommen
Nino K.
Wilmington 260 1B W 6th St
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by Nino K.
I use it especially in the summer. It not too oily and my makeup lasts on my face for a lot time. After using it, I feel my face looks more healthy
Naili A.
Wilmington, DE
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by Naili A.
I found it two months ago,when I was looking for a good procetive cream for my baby boy. I used to buy Bubchen cream but then I decided to change and it was a good decision. Sebamed is one of the best creams for delicate baby skin. It is dermatologically and clinically tested 🥰😊🤗🤗
Ann J.
Kuwait
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by Ann J.
My baby was having dry skin due to the winter dryness . I tried Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml and it was just perfect for my son’s skin . This cream moisturizes baby’s skin from dryness making it supple and soft . I have one on the go in my Lil one’s Diaper bag . If you are confused on which cream to buy , this one is definitely to try out .
 Alice  G.
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by  Alice  G.
An AMAZING protective cream!
Very soft smell, no extra fragrance.
It moisturizes the face perfectly and soaks in very fast.
Another part of my skincare routine that I share with my baby.
It is paraben free as well.
The bottle has a pump and it is very sleek and easy to use.
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml
An AMAZING protective cream!
Very soft smell, no extra fragrance.
It moisturizes the face perfectly and soaks in very fast.
Another part of my skincare routine that I share with my baby.
It is paraben free as well.
The bottle has a pump and it is very sleek and easy to use.
Tanvi R.
It gave my baby whiteheads but I used it on my feet to finish it off and was quite happy with it as a foot cream. Definitely won’t be purchasing again for my daughter
Nadiya K.
Khobar
I have used this for my baby boy since day 1 and i would highly recommend this to all the new mums. I think this is the best for newborn babies and toddlers . This moisturizes and protects baby skin. It works wonders and is mild . I would hoghly recommend this!!!
Tiko B.
New Castle, DE
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by Tiko B.
My little sister uses it every day and she loves it. It is so soft and light that I use it too sometimes when my skin feels extremely dry. Love it!
Tamar L.
New Castle, DE
1,223 reviews
Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml uploaded by Tamar L.
❤️ I like it and always use when my children face is dry , afrer use it face is Hydrated❤️Sebamed - Baby Protective Facial Cream 50ml
Sitara N.
I’m very much satisfied with this product. My son has very sensitive skin so I tried using it,which was actually too good. And also he doesn’t have any problem now a days. It is also an affordable product. Will continue with it! :)