Sebamed - Baby Nappy Protection Cream 100ml

by Sebamed

Brand from Germany: Sebamed. With the pH value of 5.5 Baby sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle. Free from nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxane Provides effective relief from and reliable protection against diaper rash Panthenol stimulates the healing process Vernix-related squalane provides the necessary lipid support and protection Titanium Dioxide forms a protective barrier against aggressive substances, which could cause inflammation pH 5.5 normalizes the skin pH if it is elevated by occlusion and urine contact and helps protect from harmfull microogranisms which can cause superinfection of the dermatitic skin 31% lipid content Water-in-oil formulation Pack Size - 100ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed - Baby Nappy Protection Cream 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Tatuli K.
Wilmington, DE
Sebamed - Baby Nappy Protection Cream 100ml uploaded by Tatuli K.
After 25 its very important to hide from sun light! Especially in spring when its a face peeling time we need to attentive with skin. I love this seba med 50+ sun cream. Its the best protection i have used for skin. It is water resistant and keeps on your face whole day. Its amazing you need to try !
Nino D.
New Castle, DE
Sebamed - Baby Nappy Protection Cream 100ml uploaded by Nino D.
The best protection for my child . We are not afraid to burn on the sun. This cream is magic
Nadiya K.
Khobar
I have used this for my baby boy since day 1 and i would highly recommend this to all the new mums. I think this is the best for newborn babies and toddlers . This moisturizes and protects baby skin. It works wonders and is mild it is a life savior on the days when your baby has diaper rash. It works like magic , tou can see the results in just one use . I would highly highly recommend this!!!
sjavaid S.
Oliveira do Bairro
Perfect for your baby sensitive skin,always protect from rashes, no extra chemicals are there , not artificial fragrance or colours.
Nurul G.
Batu Caves
This is really good. The rashes reduced overnight. The cream also prevents the rashes from coming back. Really good for sensitive skin. Not strongly scented and lightweight as well.
Fab_Life A.
Dubai
Its a wonderful product... A must have with every new mom... Juz a small amount of it will change the redness in the nappy area overnight... Amazing product
Tamar L.
New Castle, DE
1,223 reviews
I think its very good product , its very affordable . I use it when my children skin is dry , it meet always my expectation 😍 my children enjoy it
Mantasha M.
Another fav nappy rash cream for my baby, it soothes the skin instantly and makes it less itchy... Suitable for any kind of rashes that your baby or any other has.
Hina F.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
It’s a nice cream for daily use.. it’s not for treating bad rashes for that you must get something medicated it’s not expensive at all and easily available in all supermarkets.. it has thick texture which keeps cream in place for long time!
shamna A.
kerala
My baby was allergic to napkins. So I used this nappy cream regularly it give best result . Recommend this product

Looking for your answer?