Sebamed Baby Lotion uploaded by Falak s.

BY SEBAMED #86 in Baby Lotion

For delicate skin Baby Sebamed® pH 5.5 - Ideal for healthy skin Quality through research Alkali-free for mild yet intensive hydration Rapidly absorbed, non-irritating With natural chamomile and allantoin Same pH as healthy skin - 5.5 Dermatologist Recommended The best protection from the first day Ultra-mild Sebamed Baby Lotion supports the natural moisture balance of a baby s delicate skin for healthy, huggable softness.  Ideal for even the most sensitive baby skin, this light, non-greasy moisturizing formula is rapidly absorbed to thoroughly hydrate, while chamomile extract and allantoin naturally soothe. Sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin All Baby Sebamed products are meticulously formulated to naturally protect a baby s delicate skin.  A newborn s skin lacks the natural hydrolipid protective barrier which  is established during the f see more...

lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
es una losion muy buena huele hermoso hace que tus bebes esten frescos y a todos les va encantar el olor de tu bebe
Falak s.
Salmiya, Kuwait
Sebamed baby lotion for delicate skin.

Sebamed baby lotion has pH value of 5.5, which is natural pH value of the skin's acid mantle. It gives gentle protection to prevent dryness and irritation. It has camomile which soothes the irritation. Allantion makes the skin soft and smooth.

My baby was having several skin issues. This baby lotion helped keeping his skin healthy, moisturize and baby soft. The result were visible from first use. It repaired the irritated and dry skin and after a week his skin was smooth. I apply it twice a day. To see best result apply after bathing your kid.
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
My baby have six months, i try other products when be born but it makes his skin tough
When I listen about sebamid products I bought it really it is the best ever
This lotion make my baby skin very soft
I will tell all my friends about those products
Sorour ♻.
I love this product and all products of sebamed and my baby love it its free from bad component and make my baby skin very soft we can find in all drugstore and center point Sebamed Baby Lotion
Reeha H.
Dubai, UAE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
gentle delicate soft creamy milky mild . moisturizes well and does not wreck the baby skin. it is one of my fav drug store products thats always with me for my kid . I use it too and i must say they are suited for any weather and any country .affordable !
Blessed B.
This is so good for babies. It's delicate on sensitive skin, and its affordable as well. Doesn't break the bank. It can be found in stores and pharmaceutical outlets. It is very effective in moisturizing the skin and keeping it soft. Yes I will definitely purchase it again.
Humera N.
Al nahda , Sharjah
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is so good for baby sensitive and soft skin. It's very mild and comes with such a nice smell. Absorbs easily. Dermatologically tested.
Gaizel P.
Dubai, Dubai
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After using sebamed baby wash i am putting sebamed lotion at my baby skin as it gives her a very soft skin and a great mosturizer too.
Enas M.
Riyadh , Riyadh
This is an amazing product for children because it’s totally safe and you can use it with no worry of harming your babies skin
Elena A.
Since my son was a baby I used sebamed products he is going to be 8 years old and I am very happily using all this products