Sebamed Baby Lotion uploaded by pink g.Sebamed Baby Lotion uploaded by Falak s.Sebamed Baby Lotion uploaded by Ayesha S.

BY SEBAMED

For delicate skin Baby Sebamed® pH 5.5 - Ideal for healthy skin Quality through research Alkali-free for mild yet intensive hydration Rapidly absorbed, non-irritating With natural chamomile and allantoin Same pH as healthy skin - 5.5 Dermatologist Recommended The best protection from the first day Ultra-mild Sebamed Baby Lotion supports the natural moisture balance of a baby s delicate skin for healthy, huggable softness.  Ideal for even the most sensitive baby skin, this light, non-greasy moisturizing formula is rapidly absorbed to thoroughly hydrate, while chamomile extract and allantoin naturally soothe. Sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin All Baby Sebamed products are meticulously formulated to naturally protect a baby s delicate skin.  A newborn s skin lacks the natural hydrolipid protective barrier which  is established during the f see more...

Buy on Amazon
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
es una losion muy buena huele hermoso hace que tus bebes esten frescos y a todos les va encantar el olor de tu bebe
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
The baby lotion is lovely, again hardly any fragrance but it’s very light on the skin. It sinks in well and leaves the skin nice silky and supple.

Suitable from birth, and for moms too.The best part is you need very little amount of the lotion as it spreads beautifully and blends with the skin quickly. It definitely leaves the skin softer, without making it feel greasy. Though it is costlier than its counterparts, it is worth the money. I have been using this lotion for my baby since over a year and I am very satisfied with it.
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
This is a light weight lotion that works well for daily use, It is perfect for  kids and babies right after baths. It works far better than other lotions I've tried .. I would highly recommend this product. Works greatly with baby skin. So soft. Just love it. Try it out. U would love that
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
My baby have six months, i try other products when be born but it makes his skin tough
When I listen about sebamid products I bought it really it is the best ever
This lotion make my baby skin very soft
I will tell all my friends about those products
Falak s.
Salmiya, Kuwait
Sebamed baby lotion for delicate skin.

Sebamed baby lotion has pH value of 5.5, which is natural pH value of the skin's acid mantle. It gives gentle protection to prevent dryness and irritation. It has camomile which soothes the irritation. Allantion makes the skin soft and smooth.

My baby was having several skin issues. This baby lotion helped keeping his skin healthy, moisturize and baby soft. The result were visible from first use. It repaired the irritated and dry skin and after a week his skin was smooth. I apply it twice a day. To see best result apply after bathing your kid.
Sorour ♻.
I love this product and all products of sebamed and my baby love it its free from bad component and make my baby skin very soft we can find in all drugstore and center point Sebamed Baby Lotion
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
gentle delicate soft creamy milky mild . moisturizes well and does not wreck the baby skin. it is one of my fav drug store products thats always with me for my kid . I use it too and i must say they are suited for any weather and any country .affordable !
Blessed B.
This is so good for babies. It's delicate on sensitive skin, and its affordable as well. Doesn't break the bank. It can be found in stores and pharmaceutical outlets. It is very effective in moisturizing the skin and keeping it soft. Yes I will definitely purchase it again.
Humera N.
It is so good for baby sensitive and soft skin. It's very mild and comes with such a nice smell. Absorbs easily. Dermatologically tested.
Gaizel P.
Dubai, Dubai
After using sebamed baby wash i am putting sebamed lotion at my baby skin as it gives her a very soft skin and a great mosturizer too.