Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft

by Sebamed

For delicate skin Baby Sebamed® pH 5.5 - Ideal for healthy skin Quality through research Alkali-free for mild yet intensive hydration Hypoallergenic, non-irritating With natural chamomile and panthenol Same pH as healthy skin - 5.5 Dermatologist Recommended The best protection from the first day This rich formulation creates a moisturizing barrier for intensive, natural protection of your baby s delicate skin.  Enhanced with extra-soothing panthenol, allantoin and chamomile extract, it deeply moisturizes while helping to naturally alleviate skin redness.  Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, it leaves your baby comforted and huggably soft. Sebamed pH 5.5 The Science Behind Healthy Skin All Baby Sebamed products are meticulously formulated to naturally protect a baby s delicate skin.  A newborn s skin lacks the natural hydrolipid protective barrier

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft!
How would you rate this product?
Julianne G.
Los Angeles
I have eczema, which makes using body lotion a tough call. Around my elbows, I get dry, flaky (elephant-like, ewwww) patches. This cream helps moisturize and defeat the gravely skin. Recommend for people with skin issues.
Naomi C.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my after bath time go to. My toddler feels soft and never greasy. I use this all over him and dont worry about the drying soaps. We live in a desert dry climate so cracking skin is a thing. I've never had issues with him and liked it so much I bought the soap and lotion for my family.
Tatia P.
wilmington
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by Tatia P.
This Sebamedi cream moisturizes baby's skin well, cleanses the rash and I like it very much
Tamo B.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by Tamo B.
Seba med baby cream dermatologically, very good moisturizer it protects my babys skin. contains panthenoland also has very good regeneration effect for babys skin. Normal brand, cheap and good poduct Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft
natia Z.
New castle , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by natia Z.
My and my baby liked this product for winter ti is a perfect skinny care my boy is a 9 momts and this cream im using From the first day ❤️❤️❤️
Tamar B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by Tamar B.
Sebamed Baby Cream / Sebamed Baby Lotion – supports the skins natural balance, camomile soothes irritation, and makes the skin soft and smooth.
nino E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by nino E.
The aroma is ok and to me, it's just like normal cream and seriously, I do not like the 'sticky' or 'thick' cream feeling. I understand why the cream texture is more 'sticky' in order to trap the body moisture after bath. Anyway, I ended up using this cream.well done sebamed. cost- the sebamed range is a bit on the pricey side. i am not too keen on the fragrance of their products but that is not something that is critical.
emaaa A.
arar
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft uploaded by emaaa A.
I looked to the reviews about Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft that it has Ph 5. 5 + 42% Natural lipids maintain and repair protective skin barrier. I bought it to gave it a try and review it I found it fine until now not the best baby cream but its soft on the baby skin clams down the baby skin. Not bad at all.
Onex Mariam K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best baby cream, a good moisturizer that keeps the skin fresh and soft. My godchild enjoys it. Plus the price is affordable
farah N.
kandy
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good . Really it gives extra soft no smell cream bit sticky but i love the product it made lot of changes in my daughters skin

Looking for your answer?