MakeupSebamed
Anti-aging Q10 Cream 169oz

Sebamed Anti-aging Q10 Cream 1.69oz

by Sebamed

Every Sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pHbalance of exactly 5.5 - precisely the pH of healthy skin.  This is essential in maintaining your skin s natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress.  Any other pH level, such as found in soap may leave your skin open to break-down and deterioration.  Discover what 150 clinical studies have already shown - pH 5.5 is vital for healthy skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sebamed Anti-aging Q10 Cream 1.69oz!
Whitney G.
Sebamed Anti-aging Q10 Cream 1.69oz uploaded by Whitney G.
When I saw sweet almond oil and shea butter in the ingredients I thought for sure it's going to make my greasy skin even oilier but that was not the case. My overall skin texture has improved. My skin is more hydrated and my fine lines have diminished. My skin is softer and my oil production is now minimal! It also took care of the dry skin around my nose. I just love this stuff! The only con would be that there is a little sensitivity when you start using it but it goes away after 2 or 3 uses.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product is okay. Slightly irritating on sensitive skin but it goes away after a while. Noticed a little bit of a difference but nothing major
Hiba M.
maastricht
One of the best products for dry or normaal skin ,, I think its price is good compared to its quality .

Looking for your answer?