Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee

by Seattle's Best Coffee

Start with a beautifully balanced blend of premium coffee beans roasted to perfection. With just the right amount of the subtly sweet taste of vanilla. The result? A wonderful way to sweeten up the day. Enjoy.

Does this coffee have a bold taste with no bitterness?
Is this coffee bitter?
Can you use this brand in coffee recipes ?
Start your review of Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee!
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee uploaded by EYA D.
Super simple and easy to make. Pro tip: add your choice of creamer and ice to make a delicious iced coffee.
Steven G.
Goodland
Very smooth & bold flavor. Pairs very well with cinnamon coffee cake. Very affordable & I love that you can get it in ground or k-cup. Would like to try other flavors & comperable brands.
TaShyra G.
Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee uploaded by TaShyra G.
Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee uploaded by TaShyra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
No decaf, here, but this Portside blend is delicious. I generally prefer darker blends, but I wanted to add something different, and I don’t regret. It still has full, rich flavor with no bitterness. I’m still buying my dark roasts, but already plan to buy another bag of this for when I want to switch it up. Post Alley level 5 is my absolute favorite, though. It’s rich, robust, and delicious. My husband always jokes that I drink motor oil, and this is my ideal dark roast. Seattles Best Coffee Level 3 Best Blend Ground Coffee
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
The first time I tried this brand was at the airport in Atlanta and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately, we don't have these shops in Michigan. When I saw this in the grocery store, I immediately dropped it in my cart! I hope that they will expand some more shops to other areas!
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
Purchased at: Kroger
I expected more because of word of mouth. It’s not bad, but it just didn’t stand out from the rest. The aroma is delicious, I just wish the coffee was as much. It tastes typical, good coffee, nothing amazing.
Bill F.
Roanoke
Seattle's Best is great if you are looking for a coffee with a bit of a smooth kick. SB has a higher caffeine level than most other coffee competitors. I always pick up a bag when I'm looking for a perfect blend of smooth and medium. You don't need to worry about any "flavors" when it comes to this product. SB original flavors are just as delicious. Seattle's Best Coffee Very Vanilla - Ground Coffee
AZebrasLife B.
Saint Charles, MO
1,176 reviews
This level is good. But it still feels like it’s not what I’m looking for. I’ll be trying 5 soon. We liked this one enough to finish the bag. Just want more punch to our dark coffee. Looking for a Sumatra Type blend.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
It's good coffee. It's got a good strong taste without being overbearing or bitter. It's very aromatic and smells exactly like you'd expect a coffee house to smell. I've also used this in a homemade body scrub and it contributes to the smell and texture very nicely!
Maureen D.
East Islip, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Smooth coffee. Tastes good. Smells fresh. Works well to make home made cold brew. Not bitter
member-e9f3a
Seattles best  #5 dark roast coffee is the  was my coffee  for several  5..Walmart   Target and all my sources  have not had the numbered blends  availabie for 2 years. Portside blend is the ONLY lend available in Florene Al. I WANT SEATTLES BEST # 4 OR #5 .WHERE I S IT Available?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...