BeveragesCoffee & TeaSeattle's Best Coffee
Portside Blend Deacf - Ground Coffee

Seattle's Best Coffee Portside Blend® Deacf - Ground Coffee

by Seattle's Best Coffee

What can I use to flavor my coffee spice wise?
Start your review of Seattle's Best Coffee Portside Blend® Deacf - Ground Coffee!
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I really enjoy this coffee. I got it after I had my son. It's great when you just want the comfort of coffee with the caffeine. Also they use clean practices to make their decaf. A lot of companies use chemicals.
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is my fave of the the store bought coffees. The #3. I'll drink the decaf if I'm on the Adkins Diet, but normally I'll go for the full-caf!!
Anna Michelle B.
Bisbee, AZ
My mom and my boyfriend love love love this coffee! Ive seen this brand at Safeway and also target. They have different flavors my mom likes medium ^ since its not to strong and my boyfriend likes hazelnut! I recommend this coffee I've heard nothing but GREAT things.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I first had Seattle's Best at Border's before they went under. I was so excited when I saw they carried it in my grocery store! I use decaf and regular coffee because I am a total coffee-fiend but regular keeps me up at night. The SB decaf is just as smooth and delicious as the regular, but doesn't keep me up at night. Just use it up quickly or store it in an air-tight tupperware otherwise the flavor gets funky after a week or so.
Beth C.
This coffee is alright. Nothing special...they sell this kinda at our local 7-11 and its nevers as good as dunkin or starbucks.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
It's an okay coffee, but nothing special. I prefer my coffee stronger and with a smoothr flavor. It's not gross or bad, it's just not a high end blend.
Ashley L.
Vancouver, WA
This is the coffee that is served at my workplace and I find it to be very mediocre. When brewed according to package instructions, it tastes very cheap and watered down. If you alter the package instructions, it's VERY easy to mess up your coffee and make it too bitter. It's not the best but it's not the worst either.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I buy this when its a BOGO and I have a coupon. It's a good coffee but for the price I would choose another product if not on sale
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
This product isn't the best but something you wouldn't mind drinking anyways. I miss when they had seatlesbest coffee in my town. It was really good there.
deanne B.
Country Club Hills, ILok
Has a great taste.I love the smell in the morning when it is brewing . Different try.I will buy again very smooth.