BY SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE

Medium-Dark & Rich Fair Trade Certified USDA Organic. Flavor Profile:  Chocolatey, Nutty Aroma. Goes Great With:  Nutty or Chocolatey Foods You re quite the mystery.  Even if you were an open book, it would be written in hieroglyphics.  Both wise and clever, you re well respected by everyone who knows you. Respect For the Planet and Its People Like you, we try to make good choices.  And that includes how we source our coffee.  For years we ve worked with coffee farmers to promote best agricultural practices.  W. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I usually buy this when I get tired of the other brand I use" in 1 review
  • "I like with cream and brown sugar." in 1 review
Sam C.
Foodie Expert
This is the dark horse of coffees. Based off the price I was expecting cheap tasting coffee. I was surprised at the freshness and flavor of this blend. It's bold, dark, and pairs well with a chocolate desert. This is one of the best values has far as coffees are concerned.
Debra P.
We like this Seattle's Best coffee as one of our everyday, start-of-the-day coffees. It's dark and bolder, but not too strong or bitter. The Level 4 is balanced with a smooth finish. For coffee addicts might notice it tastes a little nutty, a little chocolate-y. This Seattle's Best blend is also fair trade and organic, but not too expensive. Yay! We use a French Press for this, so we prefer buying whole beans (although we have problems finding this locally in whole beans). As a bonus, Seattle's Best uses a 1-5 scale to indicate to consumers how dark a blend is, with 5 being the darkest. It makes for easier decisions. I will note, though, that for us, a Seattle's Best 4 is closer to a medium compared to other brands we buy. I'd give it a B+.
Janina M.
Surprise, AZ
I am a coffee drinker and I can honestly say that Seattle's Best Coffee always makes me feel ill after I drink it.... not a fan at all. It seems to leave a nasty after taste.
gen m.
Has the most amazing flavor and the smell is quite a catch by that i mean so GOOD! Its does what coffee is suppose to do. This by far is one of the best coffee's on my list! It's a definite try!
Molly M.
Salem, OR
Really good coffee, full flavored. SBC is a fine maker of coffees and I am pleased with this fair trade and organic blend. It is a staple in our cupboard!
Sylvia A.
Newport, KY
This coffee is very good for breakfast or with a dessert. The aroma and flavor is rich and bold.
I like with cream and brown sugar.
But if is a little bitter the number 3 is better.
Cynthia J.
Hammond, LA
I love this coffee its the perfect richness, taste beautiful, and gives me that extra bump I need in the morning.
Kimberly Gypsy L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This one is my go-to blend for both hot and iced coffee! It's wonderful in espresso machines too! Heaven in a cup!
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Foodie Expert
This coffee is pretty good. Smells amazing. I usually buy this when I get tired of the other brand I use
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I like Seattle's Best Coffee, and the medium dark roast is our favorite.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Ashley Y.