Seattle's Best Coffee House Blend K-Cup Pod uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE

Our signature blend crafted from Latin American beans is full-flavored, balanced, and smooth-roasted to perfection. So pull up a chair and a mug, and enjoy sipping on what we are proud to call our House Blend.

Tastes:  Rich, smooth, and savory.

Lila R.
Jacksonville
It was okay, and by okay, I mean that I had to add waaayy more sugar and creamer than I normally like in my coffee to make it taste halfway decent. I ended up not finishing my cup because the flavor just wasn't what I had hoped it would be, and it took more effort that I normally put into my coffee to make it drinkable.
Joanne H.
This coffee is alright, not really strong enough for my taste. I feel like if I don't use the "strong brew" setting on my Keurig it comes out very watered down, even with a smaller brew (like 4 oz). I purchased it once, it was BOGO, and I still haven't used it all up because I don't care for it that much.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
The whole bean or ground coffee isn't bad but I bought this once because it was on sale and I almost threw it out. If you like bold coffee steer clear of this. The flavor was just not there!! Will not buy again!
Sandy L.
Yummy! this is one of my fav k cups!! it has great taste and is not bitter!! it has a very full distinctive taste!! i haven't tried all their kinds but this one is right one!!
Jona K.
Excellent coffee. it has a rich full flavor without being overly strong or bitter. I think it has a real coffee house flavor to it.
Sue O.
Milton
I love the flavor and every single time it turns out enjoyable. Can always count on it in the morning when I need a good coffee!
Stephanie H.
Really loving this i got this as well as the hazelnut and it has such a smooth taste not to strong or bitter just how i like it
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
These have a smooth rich flavor! They’re really good, I found mine at marshalls for $4.29.

Amazon