BY SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE

Medium-Light & Lively. Flavor Profile:  Slight aroma of Cocoa & Lively Acidity. Goes Great With:  Citrus Fruit Spontaneous and fun, you re a curious optimist.  Fond of going off the beaten path, you enjoy creating your own adventures and seeing where your heart leads you. Now Great Coffee is as Easy as  1 2 3 4 5 Selecting the right coffee hasn t always been this straightforward.  We re proud to pioneer a better, easier way to pick your perfect cup- our new Level System.  From light, bright Level 1 to the bold intensity of Level 5, there s an expertly blended Level for everyone. see more...

• Does this coffee have a bold taste with no bitterness?4 Answers
  • Do you purchase this coffee in the bag or as k-cups?6 Answers
  • Is this coffee bitter?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beth L.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: 5 more...
This coffee consistently had a dirt smell too it. I either had to load up my coffee with creamer or just down it to avoid the flavor. (I am a black coffee girl typically so that was a disappointment) Wast a wonderful coffee experience at all. Unfortunately this was my only option for the week due to strict budgeting. Will not purchase again.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Hands down the best coffee ever made. I love the rich, bold flavor.

I've drank coffee off and on for years but have never really liked the taste of it until now. I can actually drink this black and enjoy every sip. We buy a huge bag from Sam's Club every few weeks for a great price. It beats Starbucks any day, you won't get the jittery feeling or taste the metallic taste I've always associated with their coffee.

I highly recommend.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
The first time I tried this brand was at the airport in Atlanta and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately, we don't have these shops in Michigan. When I saw this in the grocery store, I immediately dropped it in my cart! I hope that they will expand some more shops to other areas!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Seattles Best is one of my go-to brands for coffee. I love mixing Very Vanilla with the Medium Roast, its the perfect cup of coffee! The smell of thr Very Vanilla is amazing, its very smooth and has a great vanilla flavor. The price is affordable and its usually on sale at Kroger or Publix.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
Holy coffee!! This is my first time trying this coffee and let me tell you, the first sip I took my eyes were wide open. It is a strong coffee. I put one hazelnut creamer in it and it is still bitter and strong, but if you're someone that likes sugary coffee you'll be fine with adding more creamers.
annie c.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only coffee we buy now! The flavor is great, and it's an affordable alternative to high priced coffee like Starbucks. It lasts a good amount of time too! We have been able to cut down on our coffee spending, while not having to compromise on quality!
Rachel T.
This may be my all time favorite coffee! Very affordable, and beats Starbucks on taste and price! I buy the 20 oz bag and keep it in the freezer--stays fresh as long as I have it!
Yumi Q.
This coffee is great for home making pot! Usually I drink Starbucks one but I'd rather drink this one next time! Also cheaper than Starbucks coffee beans,its quality is highter than them. I love it.
Edmond, OK
I received a free sample of the Seattle's Best coffee when I signed up on their Facebook page. The sample came in the mail a few weeks ago with a $2 off coupon included. I was able to make 3 cups of coffee in my Keurig with it. When buying coffee, I usually go for the fancy flavored k-cups. I hate weak coffee and I don't like super strong blends either. This was just right! I'm very pleased I was able to give this a go. I ended up using my $2 off coupon at my local Neighborhood Walmart. The coffee retails for just over $5, which is a great price, and is also available in k-cups for $2 more. When I purchased I bag, I realized the coffee is also certified organic, which is a huge plus for me! I love this stuff.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Seattle's best number 4 coffee is the best!! It is rich and bold with no bitter taste. I drink it black and with cream and sugar. The cost is great, especially with a great coupon!
Edmond, OK
Do you purchase this coffee in the bag or as k-cups?
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
Does this coffee have a bold taste with no bitterness?
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
Which Seattle's Best Coffee is your favorite?
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Is this coffee bitter?
Edmond, OK
Which flavor do you prefer?