BY SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE

Medium-Light & Lively. Flavor Profile:  Slight aroma of Cocoa & Lively Acidity. Goes Great With:  Citrus Fruit Spontaneous and fun, you re a curious optimist.  Fond of going off the beaten path, you enjoy creating your own adventures and seeing where your heart leads you. Now Great Coffee is as Easy as  1 2 3 4 5 Selecting the right coffee hasn t always been this straightforward.  We re proud to pioneer a better, easier way to pick your perfect cup- our new Level System.  From light, bright Level 1 to the bold intensity of Level 5, there s an expertly blended Level for everyone. see more...

• Does this coffee have a bold taste with no bitterness?4 Answers
  • Do you purchase this coffee in the bag or as k-cups?6 Answers
  • Is this coffee bitter?1 Answers
Shiloh F.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
Foodie Expert
I bought this wanting a more affordable, semi-decent coffee when I was hosting a bunch of family that I know isn't quite as picky about coffee as I am. It is better than I anticipated! One of the things I hate most is when coffee is more acidic than flavorful. This blend does a good job of producing a robust flavor without biting back with acidity. Will probably buy again.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
If this is Seattle's best coffee, then I don't know that I really want to drink their other coffees. I would say that it tastes mediocre at best, not my favorite, but I will drink it in a pinch. With a name like Seattle's Best, my expectations were a lot higher for this cup 'o joe.
annie c.
annie c.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only coffee we buy now! The flavor is great, and it's an affordable alternative to high priced coffee like Starbucks. It lasts a good amount of time too! We have been able to cut down on our coffee spending, while not having to compromise on quality!
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Sharpsburg, GA
SB 4 is my all time favorite coffee. I have been brewing it for over a year at home and nothing else comes close. Dark but not bitter and works wonderfully with flavored creamer.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
Better than Starbucks but not as good as Dunkin' Donuts. I do like that it's not as acidic as Starbucks, but it still lacks a solid flavor profile.
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
Seattle's Best has become my FAVORITE coffee. It's true to its name. I haven't bought another brand in months.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Foodie Expert
I love to mix my coffee two scoop of this and two scoop of another in my French press.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best coffee ever made. I love the rich, bold flavor.

I've drank coffee off and on for years but have never really liked the taste of it until now. I can actually drink this black and enjoy every sip. We buy a huge bag from Sam's Club every few weeks for a great price. It beats Starbucks any day, you won't get the jittery feeling or taste the metallic taste I've always associated with their coffee.

I highly recommend.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Foodie Expert
This coffee has a nice bold taste and a rich aroma. The flavor is intense but it makes an enjoyably smooth cup of coffee. The smell of this coffee while brewing is reminiscent of what one would experience at an upscale coffee shop. It was very easy to find in my local grocery store, comes in a variety of flavors and strengths of brews, and is available at a great price.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried this brand was at the airport in Atlanta and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately, we don't have these shops in Michigan. When I saw this in the grocery store, I immediately dropped it in my cart! I hope that they will expand some more shops to other areas!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you purchase this coffee in the bag or as k-cups?
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
Does this coffee have a bold taste with no bitterness?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
What other flavors do they have?
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
Which Seattle's Best Coffee is your favorite?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Can you use this brand in coffee recipes ?