BY SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE

Medium & Balanced. Flavor Profile:  Medium Acidity, Nutty Nuance & Clean Finish. Goes Great With:  Buttery Items with a Vanilla Flavor Quick on the draw, you re ready for just about anything.  Adept at problem solving, you might be found playing chess, building a tree house or negotiating a business deal. Now Great Coffee is as Easy as  1 2 3 4 5 Selecting the right coffee hasn t always been this straightforward.  We re proud to pioneer a better, easier way to pick your perfect cup- our new Level System.  From light, bright Level 1 to the bold intensity of Level 5, there s an expertly. see more...

• What can I use to flavor my coffee spice wise?3 Answers
  • "It was really good there." in 1 review
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I first had Seattle's Best at Border's before they went under. I was so excited when I saw they carried it in my grocery store! I use decaf and regular coffee because I am a total coffee-fiend but regular keeps me up at night. The SB decaf is just as smooth and delicious as the regular, but doesn't keep me up at night. Just use it up quickly or store it in an air-tight tupperware otherwise the flavor gets funky after a week or so.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
This is the coffee that is served at my workplace and I find it to be very mediocre. When brewed according to package instructions, it tastes very cheap and watered down. If you alter the package instructions, it's VERY easy to mess up your coffee and make it too bitter. It's not the best but it's not the worst either.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
I really enjoy this coffee. I got it after I had my son. It's great when you just want the comfort of coffee with the caffeine. Also they use clean practices to make their decaf. A lot of companies use chemicals.
Anna Michelle B.
Bisbee, AZ
My mom and my boyfriend love love love this coffee! Ive seen this brand at Safeway and also target. They have different flavors my mom likes medium ^ since its not to strong and my boyfriend likes hazelnut! I recommend this coffee I've heard nothing but GREAT things.
Dorruella D.
I'm new to the whole coffee thing and I must say.... I love this coffee. It has such and great smooth taste. I truly enjoy this and will continue to purchase this product.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
This product isn't the best but something you wouldn't mind drinking anyways. I miss when they had seatlesbest coffee in my town. It was really good there.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
It's an okay coffee, but nothing special. I prefer my coffee stronger and with a smoothr flavor. It's not gross or bad, it's just not a high end blend.
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
This is my fave of the the store bought coffees. The #3. I'll drink the decaf if I'm on the Adkins Diet, but normally I'll go for the full-caf!!
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I buy this when its a BOGO and I have a coupon. It's a good coffee but for the price I would choose another product if not on sale
Beth C.
This coffee is alright. Nothing special...they sell this kinda at our local 7-11 and its nevers as good as dunkin or starbucks.
Colleen C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What can I use to flavor my coffee spice wise?