BY SEATTLE CHOCOLATES

Refreshingly wrapped, this original flavor features a blended milk and dark chocolate center infused with natural mint, enrobed creamy milk chocolate see more...

Tina F.
san diego
Such high quality chocolate that is truly some of the best chocolate I have ever had. I’ve tried a variety of different flavors from Seattle Chocolates and the Mint flavor is one of my favorites. It has fantastic flavor and a wonderful texture that just melts in your mouth.
Brooke E.
Seattle chocolates is one of my favorite chocolate brands BY FAR and they do mint-chocolate perfectly. This is one of my top go-to candy bars.
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
Seattle Chocolates beat Theo Chocolates any day! They're softer/creamier and taste better all around! I love these so so much! Perfect dessert!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
These chocolates are taste good and are local to me i love the creamy taste its a great dessert or snack and i could eat them all day.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
This are amazing. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and is the perfect amount of sweet. My go to treats
Eileen C.
Me encanta el sabor a menta y chocolate de estas trufas! Es delicioso y fresco es definitivamente sabroso!!!!
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
These are so tasty and they are a great combination of chocolate and mint. How could you go wrong??
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
I love mint and I love chocolate. One of the best combinations I have ever had.
Aleena A.
One of my favorite truffles I defiantly recommend this!! Sooooo amazing!!
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
I've never had these, are they any good?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Where can I buy these????