GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSeattle Chocolates
Meltaway Mint Truffle Bar, 25-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

Seattle Chocolates Meltaway Mint Truffle Bar, 2.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)

by Seattle Chocolates

Refreshingly wrapped, this original flavor features a blended milk and dark chocolate center infused with natural mint, enrobed creamy milk chocolate

Where can I buy these????
I've never had these, are they any good?
Start your review of Seattle Chocolates Meltaway Mint Truffle Bar, 2.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)!
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
Such high quality chocolate that is truly some of the best chocolate I have ever had. I’ve tried a variety of different flavors from Seattle Chocolates and the Mint flavor is one of my favorites. It has fantastic flavor and a wonderful texture that just melts in your mouth.
Jenny S.
Vallejo , CA
This are amazing. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and is the perfect amount of sweet. My go to treats
Eileen C.
Me encanta el sabor a menta y chocolate de estas trufas! Es delicioso y fresco es definitivamente sabroso!!!!
Lexy L.
Bloomington, IL
These are so tasty and they are a great combination of chocolate and mint. How could you go wrong??
Aleena A.
One of my favorite truffles I defiantly recommend this!! Sooooo amazing!!
One of my favorite truffles I defiantly recommend this!! Sooooo amazing!!
Jenny N.
San Jose, CA
I love mint and I love chocolate. One of the best combinations I have ever had.
I love mint and I love chocolate. One of the best combinations I have ever had.
Brooke E.
Seattle chocolates is one of my favorite chocolate brands BY FAR and they do mint-chocolate perfectly. This is one of my top go-to candy bars.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
These chocolates are taste good and are local to me i love the creamy taste its a great dessert or snack and i could eat them all day.
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
Seattle Chocolates beat Theo Chocolates any day! They're softer/creamier and taste better all around! I love these so so much! Perfect dessert!