Seasoned Corn Flour - Yoki - 17.6 oz | Farofa Pronta de Milho Yoki - 500g - (PACK OF 10)

BY YOKI

Marina J.
As a Brazilian, I grew up eating Farofa (Manioc Flour)! Yoki has always been my brand of choice. This farofa is so rich and tasty! Having lived outside of Brazil for 9 years now, this is one of the things I miss the most! I always stock up when I travel back home. Manioc flour tastes amazing with sausages, steak and chicken. This is definitely my favorite one, hands down!
Adelaine G.
PRINCE GEORGE, BC
The best farofa ever. I love this. It's sad that a can't find where I am now. I miss this so much. I usually eat this with barbecue. I love it.