Season Imported Sardines in Pure Olive Oil Skinless & Boneless Salt Added uploaded by Kristina R.

BY SEASON #13 in Canned Seafood

Season® Brand Skinless & Boneless Salt Added Imported Sardines In Pure Olive Oil.
Contains 1,300mg of omega 3 fatty acids per serving.
Easy to open lid. see more...

• Is this good for pasta? Or do I have ...yes works good for pasta 2 Answers
  • Looks good!! Does it taste goo too?? ... Yes they are good. Sardines ... 8 Answers
Photo (1)
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Foodie Expert
Tried once and it did not sit with my stomach very well. So I will never try it ever again. Plus, it's to fishy for me. They have different variety where it is soaked in mustard or hot sauce but that fishy smell still over power the taste and smell.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
These are great sardines. Very good quality and taste. I like to purchase them when Costco has them on sale. You definitely won't be disappointed.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love love sardines and these are top quality. I like to drizzle some lemon juice on top
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
They are a good source of protein and taste good with hot sauce and crackers . I would definitely buy these all the time .
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Looks good!! Does it taste goo too?? I love sardines but usually i want it with tomatoe sauce! How good is this one with olive oil??
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
Is this good for pasta? Or do I have to rinse them