Season Imported Sardines in Pure Olive Oil Skinless & Boneless Salt Added uploaded by Kristina R.Season Imported Sardines in Pure Olive Oil Skinless & Boneless Salt Added uploaded by Tania T.Season Imported Sardines in Pure Olive Oil Skinless & Boneless Salt Added uploaded by NINETT V.

BY SEASON #4 in Canned Seafood

Season® Brand Skinless & Boneless Salt Added Imported Sardines In Pure Olive Oil.
Contains 1,300mg of omega 3 fatty acids per serving.
Easy to open lid. see more...

• Is this good for pasta? Or do I have to rinse them2 Answers
  • Looks good!! Does it taste goo too?? I love sardines but usually ...8 Answers
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
My friend recommended this sardines since I eat tuna. I was hesitant at first because I don't like the fishy smell that I usually encounter with sardines in can. This is okay for me, plus it has olive oil and salt added so I only need a little lemon when I don't have anything to eat for lunch at work.
Tania T.
I like the fact that these sardines are skinless and boneless! I love eating these when I don't cook at home. I would just put some lemon because salt and olive is already added. But I would just serve myself some baked bread and salad with it. Oh and is only 127 calories :)
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Tried once and it did not sit with my stomach very well. So I will never try it ever again. Plus, it's to fishy for me. They have different variety where it is soaked in mustard or hot sauce but that fishy smell still over power the taste and smell.
Kristina R.
These are great sardines. Very good quality and taste. I like to purchase them when Costco has them on sale. You definitely won't be disappointed.
Ashley R.
They are a good source of protein and taste good with hot sauce and crackers . I would definitely buy these all the time .
Laura B.
I love love sardines and these are top quality. I like to drizzle some lemon juice on top
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
NINETT V.
Florida
these sardines are special. I do not like skin or bones so I buy them all the time. I do not change it. recommended 100%
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Looks good!! Does it taste goo too?? I love sardines but usually i want it with tomatoe sauce! How good is this one with olive oil??
Crystalina M.
Is this good for pasta? Or do I have to rinse them