BY SEASNAX

SeaSnax is a nutritious & delicious seaweed snack for the entire faily. Our Toasty Onion SeaSnax is lightly roasted with 100% olive oil, a hint of onion and a pinch of sea salt - just four all natural ingredients. It's great just the way it is or you can throw your own California roll making party by adding rice, avocado and a sliver of mango! Be creative & add it to your favorite sandwich, salad or soup! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This brand is the worst nori brand i have ever used the sheets are so frail and delicate and full of holes i had to double them up just so the rice didn't fall out. completely destroyed my sushi night with my brother and made a mess of my kitchen. i will stick to traditional japanese nori in clear packages so it doesn't disguise the poor quality of the sheets. if i could i would give this a negative infinity stars rating.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
Omg I've been eating these for years. I get them at Hyvee in my town. They are perfect to throw in your backpack for a snack mid-day. I crave spice only all the time and these chipotle ones are just perfect. They aren't too oily, but aren't too dry either. Supposedly seaweed is very good for you and I'm not sure what it helps BUT it is a low carb/sugar/fat snack so you can't feel too bad about eating it right? Love these. So much.
Priyanka S.
I LOVE THIS SNACK! The best seaweed snack I've come across. Not super oily and has a great flavor. If you're looking for a spicy kick, these babies are where its at. The chipotle spice isn't overpowering but tasty. If you're looking for a low calorie, spicy snack in your day, I would definitely recommend SeaSnax Roasted Seaweed Spicy Chipotle snacks.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SeaSnax Seaweed Snack Roasted Spicy Chipotle - 5 Sheets yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Do not like these! I much prefer Annie's seaweed snacks. These aren't as flavorful and always end up crumbling and cracking really easily as they're super fragile. They make a huge mess.