Sea's Gift Seaweed uploaded by Diane N.Sea's Gift Seaweed uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY SEA'S GIFT

Enjoy This Gift from the Sea! Roasted & Sea Salted Snack Pack. 100% DV of Iodine. All Natural. No MSG. No Sugar. Vegan & Gluten Free A delectable treat that s harvested form the sea and is made using traditional methods for an unmistakable taste! Korean Kim Kim is the Korean Seaweed that is roasted then lightly salted for exquisite flavor.  This nutritious snack tastes great with your favorite dishes as a topping or right out of the bag!  Sea s Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack is rich in vitamins and minerals - while re. see more...

• What do you use these for?2 Answers
  • Okay so I've always wondered what these things taste like. Are they...2 Answers
  • Well I've been trying to be in a much healthier diet, would these b...1 Answers
Sea's Gift Seaweed
  • "My family and I discovered seaweed as a nutritious gluten free snack in HI, We love this brand, wasabi is our favorite flavor." in 1 review
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Thin, lightly crispy, and packs a punch! Sea's Gift Seaweed in Wasabi is a great snack! I've never seen wasabi as a seaweed flavor. Gluten free, healthier than potato chips, non gmo, vegan, and still tasty! I love that the back has Suggestions for Use. I never thought to put it on pizza or on a salad! I'll definitely be dressing up some new dishes!
LaTryce P.
LaTryce P.
Colusa, CA
I really love this stuff! I keep it on hand for snacks instead of chips. Plus the children like it too.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Wichita, KS
Is it possible to just eat one thing for the rest of my life? No? Well I'm still going to eat the heck out of these for forever. Oh maw gawd. So much flavor in a little package. They are also surprisingly filling as well. You'd think that you'd have to eat multiple packages since the seaweed is smaller and so light feeling, but it really just filled me right up! and they aren't terribly expensive. Yummmmyy!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert
yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣 Sea's Gift Seaweed
dana h.
dana h.
Love these snacks! If you're craving anything salty instead of reaching for chips have this it's healthy and it tastes so much better than chips!
Krista K.
Krista K.
San Diego, CA
These are such yummy snacks, I love eating them. I take them to work and snack on them during my break. The flavor is really good
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Seaweed snacks are the best. Great alternative for a salty snack and has health benefits - phytoplankton and iron.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hanover Park, IL
I tried this once, and not only did it smell like fish it was super salty. Definitely not something I will be eating again. Yuck
Lysa J.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
My family and I discovered seaweed as a nutritious gluten free snack in HI, We love this brand, wasabi is our favorite flavor. It has just the right amount of spice,
Clarice C.
Clarice C.
These seaweed snacks are really delicious. I would recommend to anyone.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
What do you use these for?
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
Okay so I've always wondered what these things taste like. Are they good? Crunchy, chewy? Gritty?
Jasmine  T.
Jasmine T.
Well I've been trying to be in a much healthier diet, would these be more heslthier than a potatoe chip and does it taste good?
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I've always wanted to try this but I haven't yet - can anyone give me an idea of the texture and flavor? Thanks!