Sea's Gift Seaweed uploaded by Diane N.Sea's Gift Seaweed uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY SEA'S GIFT

Enjoy This Gift from the Sea! Roasted & Sea Salted Snack Pack. 100% DV of Iodine. All Natural. No MSG. No Sugar. Vegan & Gluten Free A delectable treat that s harvested form the sea and is made using traditional methods for an unmistakable taste! Korean Kim Kim is the Korean Seaweed that is roasted then lightly salted for exquisite flavor.  This nutritious snack tastes great with your favorite dishes as a topping or right out of the bag!  Sea s Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack is rich in vitamins and minerals - while re. see more...

• What do you use these for?2 Answers
  • Okay so I've always wondered what these things taste like. Are th...2 Answers
  • Well I've been trying to be in a much healthier diet, would these...1 Answers
Sea's Gift Seaweed
  • "My family and I discovered seaweed as a nutritious gluten free snack in HI, We love this brand, wasabi is our favorite flavor." in 1 review
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Thin, lightly crispy, and packs a punch! Sea's Gift Seaweed in Wasabi is a great snack! I've never seen wasabi as a seaweed flavor. Gluten free, healthier than potato chips, non gmo, vegan, and still tasty! I love that the back has Suggestions for Use. I never thought to put it on pizza or on a salad! I'll definitely be dressing up some new dishes!
LaTryce P.
I really love this stuff! I keep it on hand for snacks instead of chips. Plus the children like it too.
Rebecca R.
Wichita, KS
Is it possible to just eat one thing for the rest of my life? No? Well I'm still going to eat the heck out of these for forever. Oh maw gawd. So much flavor in a little package. They are also surprisingly filling as well. You'd think that you'd have to eat multiple packages since the seaweed is smaller and so light feeling, but it really just filled me right up! and they aren't terribly expensive. Yummmmyy!
Dylan E.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I am reviewing the normal Sea Salted seaweed. I've always adored seaweed as I love Japanese and Korean food. This roasted seaweed was very crisp, giving a great crunch when you bit into it. I enjoyed the slight saltiness but I love how the salt only enhanced the great flavor of seaweed. It's a great way to get your salty craving out of the way. It's much healtheir than chips and I love putting a little bit of rice and vinegar in the middle to make myself a rice ball! A great snack if you are trying to watch the calories!
Nicole C.
Hialeah, FL
Sea's Gift Seaweed is just what my low-carb diet needs when I get an urge for salty snacks. I've always loved roasted seaweed to snack on but once I started dieting it was a must that I had something to keep me on track.

Their product is crispy, has just enough sea salt to curb salty snack cravings, and is decently priced.
Margarita R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Nothing beats this roasted& sea salted seaweed. It is crunchy and salty and makes a great snack for those that are used to taking a little snack on the road or at home. The crunch is great and the flavor makes you want to finish the pack at once. Yum.
Jacquelyn N.
Fargo, ND
I live off of these! So do my kids. I love the taste, and the crunchiness. They are low in calorie and actually tide over my appetite. I eat them plain, sprinkle them in soup. They are not for everyone, but certainly for me and the kids!
Angeli T.
Alamogordo, NM
This is a yummy snack., I'm asian so i like everything that is ocean flavor. It taste like a fish but it is very selicious i always eat it with rice its like a sushi style., i have tried other brands but i like this more
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
My family and I discovered seaweed as a nutritious gluten free snack in HI, We love this brand, wasabi is our favorite flavor. It has just the right amount of spice,
dana h.
Love these snacks! If you're craving anything salty instead of reaching for chips have this it's healthy and it tastes so much better than chips!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
What do you use these for?
Gracie C.
Okay so I've always wondered what these things taste like. Are they good? Crunchy, chewy? Gritty?
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I've always wanted to try this but I haven't yet - can anyone give me an idea of the texture and flavor? Thanks!
Jasmine  T.
Well I've been trying to be in a much healthier diet, would these be more heslthier than a potatoe chip and does it taste good?