Sea's Gift Korean Sweet Seaweed (24 x .69 oz bags)

by Sea's Gift

Enjoy This Gift from the Sea! Roasted & Seasoned with Sesame Oil, Sea Salt, & Organic Cane Juice. Good Source of Iodine. All Natural. No MSG. Vegan & Gluten Free A delectable treat that s harvested form the sea and is made using traditional methods for an unmistakable taste! Korean Kim Kim is the Korean Seaweed that is roasted then lightly salted for exquisite flavor.  This nutritious snack tastes great with your favorite dishes as a topping or right out of the bag!  Sea s Gift Roasted Seaweed Snack is rich in vitamins and minerals - while.

I love Korean products in general and I was wondering if this is as good as it sounds? I have only had regular seaweed and the spicy ones. Thanks.
Start your review of Sea's Gift Korean Sweet Seaweed (24 x .69 oz bags)!
Forestville, CA
These are pretty good if you like salty snacks. The only downside for me was that they tasted too strongly of seaweed (which I realize is a weird complaint). I prefer seasnax as snack food because hey are milder in flavor. The Sea's Gift seaweed was more enjoyable when mixed into rice or soup.
I love this seaweed. It is so easy to roll sushi in it and the taste is just like the sushi bar! There is no crimping with the seaweed.
Sea's Gift Korean Sweet Seaweed (24 x .69 oz bags) yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Los Angeles, CA
This Korean sweet seaweed taste very good last time I purchase 4 of them will definitely buy again
No Special Diet