by Sea's Gift

"Sea's Gift" is the best seaweed brand made of the authentic Korean seaweed by Jayone Foods, Inc. since 2000. We manufacture our seaweed with utmost care. During the manufacturing process we check for any foreign materials three to four times before...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sea's Gift Korean Seaweed Snack, Kim Nori, Roasted and Sea Salt, 0.4-Ounce (Pack of 12)!
louisville
I love this snack , it’s so tasty the flavor is very good, I bought this from a Korean store and I absolutely loved it and if you’re up to try new things then I recommend you try this, you’re really going to love it!!
Three Rivers, MI
I bought this Nori with Amazon's Prime Pantry. I love these as a topping to my pasta's, my pizza, and even my stir-fries. It's a pretty healthy food, at least what I've been reading, and I liked the way it tasted. I'm extremely satisfied by how well it turned out.
Sea's Gift Korean Seaweed Snack, Kim Nori, Roasted and Sea Salt, 0.4-Ounce (Pack of 12) yummy seaweed. Wrap it around some rice and it's perfect for sushi 😋🍣