Sears, Roebuck And Co. Mason Jars, Regular Mouth, Pint (16 oz), 12 jars uploaded by Veronica M.

Sears, Roebuck And Co. Mason Jars, Regular Mouth, Pint (16 oz), 12 jars

BY SEARS, ROEBUCK AND CO.

Save Summer's Bounty with These Regular-Mouth Pint Mason Jars The Ball regular-mouth pint Mason jars are a canning classic that's been trusted by generations of home canners for over 125 years. These regular-mouth jars are the style most home canners choose for jellies and preserves, purees and salsas, relishes and chopped or pourable foods. They're the ideal jars for your flavorful spaghetti sauce, spicy corn relish, fragrant berry jam and fresh-tasting lemon curd. Lids and rings are included with this complete set of one dozen pint jars. Preserving food is easy with these regular-mouth pint Mason jars, and the taste is superior to anything found at the grocery store. You start with fresher ingredients, cook in smaller batches and completely control the process. Whether you prepare heritage vegetables or exotic gourmet preserves, these classic jars show off your creations beautifully. In the heart of winter you can open a jar and taste summer once again. see more...

• Are this mason jars good for everything???? Or any tips on how I...4 Answers
  • O que é isso?2 Answers
  • Anybody into canning? Is it worth the trouble? I have some fruit ...9 Answers
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Love love love! Multipurpose for sure. I use these to make over night oats all the time! Also perfect to make mixed drinks in for the summer time. Def affordable and you can get at any grocery store!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I purchased the Ball 16 oz Regular Mouth Mason Jars at my local Christmas Tree Shops for food prep. I love being able to use my Sunday to prep a week of smoothies that are ready to grab, dump into the blender, and go. Their seal keeps the food fresh from Sunday through Friday. They are the perfect size a smoothie and they seal perfectly for transport to work in my lunch box without worrying about leaks. The best part is that they are dishwasher safe! No handwashing. At a few cents per jar, I won't feel bad buying more if one breaks or when my family grows.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love these and use them for so many things other than caning. Keeps food fresh for up to a week. I make my juices and keep them fresh there for two days. I like that you can buy the attachment to get the air out and keeps the food fresh longer. The possibilities are endless as of what you can use this jars for, center pieces, storage, candles, food, juicing, souvenirs. I think the best place to get them is walmart, you get more for your buck.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
These work perfect for canning vegetables and making jams or salsa. They also are great for for diy projects such as makeup storage. I have also used these for storing my color depositing conditioner that I make at home. Can't go wrong with having a few of these at home !
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
I love mason jars, they can be used for just about everything. It's a common thing in the south to use them as just drinking cups (lol) or for mixed drinks, sauces, cotton ball holders, makeup brush holders, everything. They're durable and definently worth it.
Elsa E.
Mason jars can be used for so much more than just canning. I use mine Christmas gifts for my neighbors, you can put brownie mix or hot chocolate mixed up in there so all they have to add is water. If you look on pintrest there so many possibilities for them!
Amelia B.
These jars are great for canning, packing meals in, and storing food. Perfect for DIY gifts, too. Most are marked with measurements and can be used for portion control. I would recommend these to every environmentally- friendly lunch.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Foodie Expert
I love these for either overnight oatmeal or premise salads. Great for meal prep options and make ahead meals. They are really versatile and can be used for so much stuff. And you would be surprised how much food you can squeeze in those.
Sandy J.
Foodie Expert
I love my mason jars. Can't get enough! The only downside of the regular mouth jars is that my husband can't fit his hand into them so when he feels like washing dishes, which almost never happens anyways, he can't wash these jars
Shaunice L.
I love these mason jars, you can use them for so many different things. They can be used to store foods, drinks and for craft products. They are affordable and long lasting. My grandparents have some from when they were kids.
Robin G.
Lakeland , FL
Foodie Expert
Anybody into canning? Is it worth the trouble? I have some fruit trees and am thinking about canning to preserve the excess fruit.
maria g.
Fort worth , TX
Foodie Expert
Are this mason jars good for everything???? Or any tips on how I can use them..
Ketlin L.