BY SEARS EXPIRED

This gorgeous sterling silver Antiqued Frog Charm is a stylish choice for your modern outfits. Choose this adorable charm with a simple dress for your understated evening glamour. The largest chain width that this Charm can slide into is 3mm. see more...

Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This is seriously such a cute charm!! Made of sterling silver, the quality is great. You can add it to any charm bracelet for a exotic look!
Katelyn J.
Very well priced and super cute its a small charm so its not too big for anything. i thought it was just adorable!
Brittany A.
I love frogs! This is a great piece to add to anyone's collection! I must have this! Fantastic!!
Melyssa V.
My mother gave me this for Christmas one of! it looks just like the picture! so shiny and cute!
Shana D.
Advance, NC
I loved this charm. It is so dainty and cute. The price wasn't too bad for Sterling either.
Jolianna D.
I think this is so cute I love frogs and I also have charm bracelets I would put it on here
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I am a frog lover and this little charm made me smile! Super cute, looks adorable!
Shelly M.
lavallette, NJ
Ribbit ribbit. my love of all things frog extends to this lil beauty. croak croak
Kelsi H.
Really cute!!!!
Shakira W.
I love buying little charms for everything that I've seen or meant something to me and this is a cute little shiny charm . That isn't pricey & looks perfect on a charm bracelet .