Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame

by Seapoint Farms

Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame.
Ready in 5 minutes.
All natural.
Soybeans in pods.
The Wonder Veggie®.
Good source of protein.
Heart healthy.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Seapoint farms edamame.
Provides 8 grams of soy protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame!
Love edamame! so quick to heat up and such a great protein packed snack! especially with a little bit of seasalt
Baltimore, MD
I eat this out of the bag and love the crunch they have. But they taste great on salads and for long trips too
Valley Park, MO
Love! Great snack! Filling and healthy! Has great texture and taste. I always have a bag in the freezer.
Fairfield, CT
I had no idea that edamame had gluten in it..? but they are fantastic and sooo tasty!! delicioussss!!!!
Evansville, IN
I love edemame, especially in these steamable individual sizes packets. I buy mine at sams club!
I love this product. Great snack and so easy for entertaining. I definitely recommend these.
I love snacking on these! They are really healthy and delicious. They also taste great in stir frys or even salads
markham
Love this edamame! I eat this almost every week! I'm not allergic to gluten, but still love this product!

Looking for your answer?