Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame

by Seapoint Farms

Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame.
Ready in 5 minutes.
All natural.
Soybeans in pods.
The Wonder Veggie®.
Good source of protein.
Heart healthy.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Seapoint farms edamame.
Provides 8 grams of soy protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame!
Winder, GA
Love edamame! I eat them as a snack or even a side for dinner! These are amazing! But a little butter and salt and that's it! I can eat these all day!
Clinton Twp, MI
I cannot get enough of these. What a perfect snack! Sometimes I add a little Cajun seasoning along with the sea salt just to add a unique kick!
Hickory Creek, TX
My whole family loves these as a side with dinner or just to snack on when watching tv. Just add a little sea salt and they are perfect.
Barrington, RI
Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame uploaded by Traci W.
Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame uploaded by Traci W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this gem while shopping today. I love Edamame and this did not disappoint. It’s light, crunchy, and a pretty healthy snack!
Hartford, CT
Who needs fries when you can have edamame for a side to that burger! Super easy to make, just be careful, they go fast once served!
Williamsburg, VA
I love these. Really easy to make, quick and healthy snack. My guy friends who could care less to eat healthy even enjoy these.
North Bay Vlg, FL
These are great for adding a side to lunch and dinner. They have great flavor and mix well with other veggies. Love these.
Lubbock, TX
This is very tasty and easy to make. If you like edamame you will definitely enjoy this. It's the perfect healthy snack.
I love edamame! It's the perfect snack for me. I usually love chips/popcorn, but edamame is way healthy for snacking.
West Deptford, NJ
My family is big on edamame. I make it at least twice a week. Gluten free makes it so much better! Full of flavor.

Looking for your answer?