BY SEAPOINT FARMS

Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame.
Ready in 5 minutes.
All natural.
Soybeans in pods.
The Wonder Veggie®.
Good source of protein.
Heart healthy.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Seapoint farms edamame.
Provides 8 grams of soy protein. see more...

Emily W.
I love edamame! It's the perfect snack that is filling and healthy too. I am constantly purchasing edamame because it's easy for on the go, affordable, and has delicious taste. Definitely recommend to anybody seeking a healthy alternative!
Heather B.
Yessss! GREATEST VEGETABLE EVER! I eat these every night and they are full of your nutritional needs! Sprinkle salt on them for flavor since they are quite bland but I love them:)
Jennifer D.
Thomaston, CT
These are a regular staple in our house. I buy the pods for snacks; sprinkle a little salt and pepper when they are still hot and they are delicious! My son loves them and has no idea how nutritious they are!!
Jacquelyn P.
Plymouth, MN
Edamame is by far my favorite snack! They are seriously so delicious. you can eat them with some sea salt or soy sauce. I like them plain because I like them so much
Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
Super easy to prepare. I always order edamame when I go out to eat, and I'm glad I found some I can prepare at home! Delicious, nutritious... I would recommend
Dayana M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love edamame! I eat them as a snack or even a side for dinner! These are amazing! But a little butter and salt and that's it! I can eat these all day!
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I cannot get enough of these. What a perfect snack! Sometimes I add a little Cajun seasoning along with the sea salt just to add a unique kick!
Melissa S.
Hickory Creek, TX
My whole family loves these as a side with dinner or just to snack on when watching tv. Just add a little sea salt and they are perfect.
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Who needs fries when you can have edamame for a side to that burger! Super easy to make, just be careful, they go fast once served!
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
I love these. Really easy to make, quick and healthy snack. My guy friends who could care less to eat healthy even enjoy these.