Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame uploaded by Candace M.

BY SEAPOINT FARMS

Seapoint Farms Gluten Free Edamame.
Ready in 5 minutes.
All natural.
Soybeans in pods.
The Wonder Veggie®.
Good source of protein.
Heart healthy.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Seapoint farms edamame.
Provides 8 grams of soy protein. see more...

Emily W.
I love edamame! It's the perfect snack that is filling and healthy too. I am constantly purchasing edamame because it's easy for on the go, affordable, and has delicious taste. Definitely recommend to anybody seeking a healthy alternative!
Angela Y.
Coachella
I absolutely love these edamame snacks! They come packaged and are microwaveable. In 2 minutes you have a great snack and it’s low carb! You can buy a bulk bag or a box with six individually wrapped bags. So convenient and easy for busy people.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
This is a staple in our home. We love edamame! It is so simple to make and just add a little salt. My 2 year old asks for them all the time. She loves eating the beans from the shell. They are filling and healthy too!!
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I love this product. It is such a healthy and yummy snack. Guilty free. So easy to prepare. Lots of iron and great health benefits. My to go snack late at night. Way better than grabbing a handful of chips.
Heather B.
Yessss! GREATEST VEGETABLE EVER! I eat these every night and they are full of your nutritional needs! Sprinkle salt on them for flavor since they are quite bland but I love them:)
Jennifer D.
Thomaston, CT
These are a regular staple in our house. I buy the pods for snacks; sprinkle a little salt and pepper when they are still hot and they are delicious! My son loves them and has no idea how nutritious they are!!
Jacquelyn P.
Plymouth, MN
Edamame is by far my favorite snack! They are seriously so delicious. you can eat them with some sea salt or soy sauce. I like them plain because I like them so much
Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
Super easy to prepare. I always order edamame when I go out to eat, and I'm glad I found some I can prepare at home! Delicious, nutritious... I would recommend
Dayana M.
Winder, GA
Love edamame! I eat them as a snack or even a side for dinner! These are amazing! But a little butter and salt and that's it! I can eat these all day!
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I cannot get enough of these. What a perfect snack! Sometimes I add a little Cajun seasoning along with the sea salt just to add a unique kick!