BY SEAPOINT FARMS

Seapoint Farms Edamame Soybeans in Pods.
Lightly Salted. Gluten Free.
The Wonder Veggie. Good Source of Protein.
25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
A serving of Seapoint Farms edamame provides 8 grams of soy protein.
Heart healthy.
Ready to thaw & serve. Eat! see more...

Lorin P.
Nothing says #beachsnack better than a frozen bag of salty edamame! I quite literally eat these frozen on the beach. Definitely a great way to cool down, satiate hunger, and get your daily protein fix!
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
Edamames are really delicious. My kids even love them! They find it fun to pop open the bean. However most people don't know how to eat these so it can not be served with company haha.
Chloe J.
My favorite afternoon snack! They are great hot or cold and thaw out in minutes. I had to invest in the value bag I eat them so much.
Rachel H.
Fresh and delicious. I love this as a snack during the day. It's easy to make as well.
Meghan Z.
Really good and healthy side for a dinner! And they're good to snack on since you have to take the bean out of the pod.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I love edamame! Its great to snack on and is delicious! It tastes best with salt!
Cameron R.
Malvern, AR
This is mine and my husbands go to snack! It's easy to fix. We love this for the nights we really don't feel like cooking.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Great snack! Add a little sea salt and eat them alone or in a salad :)
They're easy to prepare to take on the go!
Rachelle T.
Mmm... I love edamame! How is this particular brand?
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
What's the best TT hung to use this with